What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Spring Practice Thread

2016 class is marred in it's disappointments. Baham, Huntley, Julmisse and Maka are gone, Bisharat has a ways to go, Yuck!

But there will be some guys we are seriously relying on this year from that class

Winfree and Ento will tear it up
Pursell starting at Center
Udoffia and Blackmon will be in the rotation

and this class is providing some quality Depth
A. Jones, Noyer, Bisharat

It's still a little early to consider it an overall bust of a class.

Too early, but the trend is not good at the moment.

We also have different definitions of quality depth.

I thought it was a big deal that Akil Jones got an award for his improvement at LB. I was pretty negative on him not stepping up heading into fall camp last year because I'd counted on that depth. He's got the tools to be really good and we need him to take some of the strain off Gamboa & Lewis who both played way too many snaps last year.
One of MacIntyre's interviews said they found out Akil had a sports hernia he had tried to play through and that is why he struggled and didn't like as good as they expected.

Let’s cut to the chase.

Would you be OK with MM hiring Graham as defense analyst?

An offense analyst?

What a troll job by Graham. MacIntyre complains about Graham stealing practice info while at ASU and now Todd finds himself with a little extra time on his hands these days and strolls right into the open practice. I hope he brought one of those big handheld VHS camcorders and indiscreetly hid behind a tackling sled.
0a99226d0c5e82c24fae402c50c7d1ab.jpg

everyone should drop the Bish to LB talk, it ain't happening.
How about Bish to HBack.....put on some more weight, focus on improving blocking and receiving, could be a good move as we seem to have a stable of RB's this year and in years to come with Smith and Broussard joining the scrum; and Davis '19 and hopefully Wilmore.

Back