What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Spring Practice Thread

I don't think it would be a good idea to rush it with Polley anyway. Needs to take his time and do it right.

3 Returning Starters on Offense is a big factor. Montez, Kaiser, Hagler?

Factor in 3 more WR's who we seem to think are upgrades (I do as well).
Tim Lynott back from injury.
Insertion of McMillian as well.

That number becomes 8 returning starters and his prediction changes considerably.

The DP had an article listing CU as 79 nationally, and below every other P12 team, excepting Oregon St. ESPN Power Index was the source.

If CU finishes last int he P12 S for the 5th time in 6 years, I don't know how MikMac keeps his job. I like the guy, but he has to show something this year.

His numbers really don't like CU this season

Can't trust a guy that doesn't know how to use the < > symbols correctly. "Proj Toss Up Games (>7pts)" dude it isn't a toss up if the point differential is greater than 7 points. Should have been <7pts.

This is put up or shut up year for MM!
I am on record that if he loses to CSU and/or NEB he should be fired, but I would go with the fired after Washington if we are 1-6 or 2-5.
I like this team a lot, and am stunned at how the rest of the country thinks we are a nothing burger.
Do any of these tools even go and visit or research the actual team? Our receivers this year, while not very well known have the potential to be out of this world and you could see us switch to WR-U from CB-U.
The ESPN brilliant research says that CAL is our 3rd hardest game, and that our game at NEB is their 2nd easiest game!!!

This is put up or shut up year for MM!
I am on record that if he loses to CSU and/or NEB he should be fired, but I would go with the fired after Washington if we are 1-6 or 2-5.
I like this team a lot, and am stunned at how the rest of the country thinks we are a nothing burger.
Do any of these tools even go and visit or research the actual team? Our receivers this year, while not very well known have the potential to be out of this world and you could see us switch to WR-U from CB-U.
The ESPN brilliant research says that CAL is our 3rd hardest game, and that our game at NEB is their 2nd easiest game!!!
We have been saying for a while that the stats weren’t going to look good this season. Losing Lindsay and three receivers with the yards hey had in their careers is going to look bad but we all know McMillan and winfree/shenault/ento/Nixon will probably be better than last years team if the line can take a step forward.

If Montez gets sacked 8 times a game and runs for his life the rest of the time. It doesn't much matter how good the WRs are.

If Montez gets sacked 8 times a game and runs for his life the rest of the time. It doesn't much matter how good the WRs are.

Which teams that we play have a devastating pass rush that will put us on our heals and worry us that we will incur that many sacks? A lot of talent went to the NFL this year.

Back