What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official UCLA @ Colorado 2014 Football Game thread***

The only blame I put on the coaches for that would be not having the team prepared to deal with these situations. Other than that, it's all on Sefo. Regardelss of the confusion, he still had over 20 seconds to get a snap off.

I actually think this comes down to the wire. Chalk it up to improvement ..., but for me CU is lousy and UCLA is a lousy too.

Offense scores a TD, D gives up a TD drive...
D forces a fumble, offense pisses away an opportunity
D forces a 3 and out to start 2nd half, offense fizzles

We really don't like keeping momentum.

UCLA is supremely talented, and consistently underperforms. Should they fire Mora for the lousy performance, or keep him for the great recruiting.

I actually think this comes down to the wire. Chalk it up to improvement ..., but for me CU is lousy and UCLA is a lousy too.

You said UCLA will lose two more conference games... that would give them a 9-4 season (5-4 Pac12) - hardly a lousy

On that last play of the half, the refs would not let CU snap until ucla got their guy off the field. Several seconds ticked off before we were allowed to start the play.

You said UCLA will lose two more conference games... that would give them a 9-4 season (5-4 Pac12) - hardly a lousy

That's a lousy year when you started it rated in the top 10 and expected to be in the conference championship game.

UCLA has way under performed their talent, as usual.

On that last play of the half, the refs would not let CU snap until ucla got their guy off the field. Several seconds ticked off before we were allowed to start the play.

All the more reason for Sefo to have time to recognize the need to spike the ball

Good call! I was hollering out my screen before I saw the flag... UCLA has been doing that all day

UCLA giving away the middle of the field... need to take a shot with Shay on the seam route out of the slot

Don't get the rugby punt in that situation. Just get the ball as far as possible down the field, no need for the tricks.

Don't get the rugby punt in that situation. Just get the ball as far as possible down the field, no need for the tricks.

I figure they are doing it to let their gunners get further down the field before the punt returner gets the ball; just trying to limit giving up big special teams plays. Of course, none of that matters if you are just going to kick the ball out of bounds anyway.

This game is not over. We're down 10 with 6 minutes to go in the 3rd and have the ball. Let's go Buffs!

Fight CU down the field.

Back