What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official UCLA @ Colorado 2014 Football Game thread***

askdjewlirjcomfewo;ifcu;riuewrimewufi;oweurcpoeiurepuewcisjkzcnxz.,cnsd.kcxncxmc,zxccn,xnluhfriwleu.... I'm at a loss for words:jawdrop::cry:

**** this ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I said in the first half when the team went retard and missed the golden opportunity in the first half, it was ballgame. We just decided to punch ourselves in the dicks 15 times to really enjoy another ****ing LOSS!

Why not on one of the 3rd and shorts use gehrke at qb and run the spread to give yourself more options to get the 2yrds.

giphy.gif

Everyone gets credit for always fighting. Unfortunately everyone also gets the credit for constantly putting us in positions we need to fight back from.

**** play calls in ot. How about actually trying to win for a change. That was a bunch of keep it close play calling. We need changes to the coaching staff

**** this ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I said in the first half when the team went retard and missed the golden opportunity in the first half, it was ballgame. We just decided to punch ourselves in the dicks 15 times to really enjoy another ****ing LOSS!

Quit whining and enjoy the process. Wins don't matter, bitch.

The offense wasn't playing to WIN in both OT. Seems like they were ok if they got a field goal. Where is the killer instinct to drive it into the end zone? It seemed sort of carefree rather than focused and hungry.

Why not on one of the 3rd and shorts use gehrke at qb and run the spread to give yourself more options to get the 2yrds.

so many opportunities, so many mistakes..... EPIC FAIL in the end.

Morale victory my arse.. we have so many morale victory we should be going to the Morale Victory Bowl to play for the Morale Victory Trophy in the Morale Victory National Championship game...

**** ****!!!!

Should have ended it in regulation. Play calling was very conservative.

A whole list of reasons why we lost this game and they all fall on us.

Giving up the huge run right off the bat
Not responding and going down 14
Sefo with the lousy INT, D plays well but we go down 17
The end of the half, lack of clock awareness.
The second half INT
A number of times on third down when we didn't make a play that would have gotten us the first
Not scoring a TD at the end of second half when UCLA was out of gas on D
Failing on 3rd and 2 in the first OT when a TD would have won it for us

And a bunch more.

I'm not totally down on the coaching staff, this team is still trying to learn how to win. We have a true soph QB who has been abused most of the season and may be getting gun shy.

We are also frankly, not close in talent to the teams we are playing. If UCLA was well coached this game would have been a 35 point margin at half.

That said eventually you have to produce wins and we haven't done it when we had chances.

Frustrating.

Sefo played poorly today... Made some good plays, but inaccurate and mental errors. The OL, RBs, and D played tremendous in the 2nd half, but ultimately missed opportunities bit us. Like not throwing to a wide open Spruce on third down. Maybe if he was double covered...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back