What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Washington State Game Thread (10/21, 8:45 on ESPN)

Unwatchable!

Defensive coordinator cannot coach or call sets - this is the worse run defense I have seen at CU. It is easy to pass when each running play goes for 8 yards.

Offensive coordinator cannot coach or call plays - The one who runs vanilla plays and opposing defenses know what is coming.

I expected an L out of this game, but you can see the talent on the roster but lack of leadership from the coaches and this team consistently gets out-coached weekly.

Very frustrating

That right there is the type of play that you call all the time. Play fake, little roll out, simple throws. Every time!!!!!!
Not a fumble by the way idiot refs

Tired of hearing about these all world we corp. Bobo is the only one who has done well this year.

Watching this game, I feel I like I could be a referee and/or a college football announcer. And I don’t think I would be a good one, but I would be a hell of a lot better than anyone involved in this game.

Unwatchable!

Defensive coordinator cannot coach or call sets - this is the worse run defense I have seen at CU. It is easy to pass when each running play goes for 8 yards.

Offensive coordinator cannot coach or call plays - The one who runs vanilla plays and opposing defenses know what is coming.

I expected an L out of this game, but you can see the talent on the roster but lack of leadership from the coaches and this team consistently gets out-coached weekly.

Very frustrating
100% Agree

Okay, down by 14, a little over 3 mins left in the half... Time to go into fetal position mode.

Seriously Lindgren? You have a QB who's struggling call some simple ****ing pass and catch routes so he can build some rhythm.

P.S. I don't care what the score is or what the rank of the opponent is or whether or not we're on the road or not, our team ****ing sucks and if you think otherwise you're completely delusional. We SUCK. This team is worse than Embree era because those teams at least had PRich who with all due respect was quite a much better player than the best player on this team.

The targeting call on Irwin looked legit to me and he's an idiot for being that irresponsible. There's a gap between the coaching staff of this team and the things that the players do.

Do we blame Embree still?
You've been here long enough. You know it's standard operating procedure on Allbuffs to blame every problem on the previous coaching staff while shouting about how great the current coaching staff is, while calling anyone who disagrees a troll. This continues until a new coaching staff takes over, which causes the allbuff collective to completely turn on the former coaching staff and talk about how terrible they were at everything. It's the allbuffs cycle

As bad as CU has been in this game, if we are lucky enough to get out of this half 14-0, we have a shot. While I anticipated an L in this game, I expected the team to show up. We'll see

Back