What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Washington State Game Thread (10/21, 8:45 on ESPN)

Why does the O look so good one week but the D is complete trash. Then the next week its complete opposite. I think I've watched a lot of football over the years, but this completely perplexes me.

We need to be the Raiders of the Pac 12. It's a marketing thing. We need to be the baddest in the Pac 12. Geographically and historically, that's what we can sell.

How about you try a f-ing fly sweep to Nixon or anything other than pounding PL up the middle for a few yards???
Let's have an instant poll right now......WHO IS MORE AT FAULT FOR THE OFFENSIVE STRUGGLES?
1) Lindgren
2) Montez
3) Offensive Line

P.S. I don't care what the score is or what the rank of the opponent is or whether or not we're on the road or not, our team ****ing sucks and if you think otherwise you're completely delusional. We SUCK. This team is worse than Embree era because those teams at least had PRich who with all due respect was quite a much better player than the best player on this team.
Please start your own game day thread and post there. All of your post are the same with somewhat different word arrangements.

Playing against Colorado's defense must be like playing against computer on Varsity mode in NCAA football, to opposing quarterbacks. Absolutely no adjustments to what the offense is doing by the defense, ever

When's the last "up-and-coming" team to have an offense this unorganized, hopeless, and flat-out ****ty? Oh wait, that never happened, because those teams don't become good "next year" or "current year + 2" (CU fan's favorite).

Yep every ****ing route outside the numbers. I get it's not much time but at this point just get him some damn confidence.

P.S. I don't care what the score is or what the rank of the opponent is or whether or not we're on the road or not, our team ****ing sucks and if you think otherwise you're completely delusional. We SUCK. This team is worse than Embree era because those teams at least had PRich who with all due respect was quite a much better player than the best player on this team.
No way. That's a hugely dramatic exaggeration.

Back