What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Washington State Game Thread (10/21, 8:45 on ESPN)

You literally have no idea what you are talking about.
HTTPS9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jby9pbWFnZXMvZGQwYWMxZjg4MzBjZmY4ZDNkMjhiOGNkZjY3ODg0NzIvcmF3.gif

Do you watch any other games? You must not. A monkey could gameplan against our D. I imagine the DC's of other teams have to watch about 5 minutes of game tape to prepare for us. Lindgren is a terrible football coach.

These commentators know our team better than the coaches.

Get Bobo the ****ing ball all day long against man coverage!

Wazzu giving us plenty of chances to be in or lead this game. Someone HAS to make a play at some point.

Lol the playcallibg sucks? Bobo was wide open for a Td, I seriously hate stupid football fans. If a play doesn’t work it does not mean it was a bad play call.
There are usually between 70 & 100 offensive plays per game. Just because ONE playcall was good does not suddenly mean the playcaller is good. It's almost statistically impossible to not have a single good playcall in that many tries

HTTPS9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jby9pbWFnZXMvZGQwYWMxZjg4MzBjZmY4ZDNkMjhiOGNkZjY3ODg0NzIvcmF3.gif

Do you watch any other games? You must not. A monkey could gameplan against our D. I imagine the DC's of other teams have to watch about 5 minutes of game tape to prepare for us. Lindgren is a terrible football coach.
No the only games I watch are buffs games. You should go try to get an oc job.

Call a f-ing fly sweep or reverse or something!!!
Put at least 1 receiver in motion to free them up off the line, and to help you read the coverage!

Every time Noyer moves Lindsay pre-season, it's a Lindsay run to that side of the guard. If I've noticed that, there's no way that Washington State hasn't noticed it too.

Back