What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Washington State Game Thread (10/21, 8:45 on ESPN)

Does the whole team practice together at all during the week. It seems like most of the position groups operate independently. How many reps do we get each week? I will bet you the boys back in '90 probably had more reps in the first week than this team has had all year. They do not practice the same way anymore.

MacIntyre's shook. He realizes it's only a matter of time before everyone realizes that last year was completely Jim Leavitt and not him. He's coming apart at the seams
Little doubt in my mind he was the glue.....was HOPING MM would get hired away and Leavitt would be promoted. Alas, we are stuck with Mike Riley V2 for a few years.

Noyer moves his feet WITHIN the pocket and slides. He's our QB until Montez can learn how to play QB.
It's true that Noyer actually looks like a qb. Not necessarily a GOOD qb, but he looks like one. Which is more than can be said for Montez, who just turns his back towards the line of scrimmage and starts running in circles if his primary receiver isn't open instantly

Our team is just so immature with some GLARING talent deficiencies within specific units. Buffs look awful but let’s be fair, WSU looks pretty crappy themselves. This is just a miserable game all around with two teams that don’t look like they want to be there.

Have we EVER even played a close game in these “PAC 12 after dark” road affairs?

Coaches get mad at refs all over the country, it’s high stakes stuff. The worst CU fan on twitter and CSU fans are complaining about MM getting upset. AllBuffs should be better than that, I expect better. Complain about our team, detail other threads asking for him to be fired, but keep the ****y hottakes to the ****y posters plz.

I must have scales on my eyes. Everybody loves Drew Lewis. I see an athletic kid struggling to learn his position.

Coaches get mad at refs all over the country, it’s high stakes stuff. The worst CU fan on twitter and CSU fans are complaining about MM getting upset. AllBuffs should be better than that, I expect better. Complain about our team, detail other threads asking for him to be fired, but keep the ****y hottakes to the ****y posters plz.

The only hot take in this thread that I see is your hot take claim that posters acknowledging that MM is a **** coach is a hot take.

haha. a pass to the sideline for no gain on 2nd and short. and then zone read up the middle on 3rd down with halfback dive 4th down to turn the ball over. masterful playcalling, just masterful. Opposing defensive coordinators must get an eerie sense of deja vu all game long, whenever they play against a Brian Lindgren offense

That is just ****ty playcalling. They stack the box, we have linemen out everywhere, go away from the stacked side, not up the ****ing middle every time.

I'm not willing to jump ship on Mac because of a loss to a ranked team on the road in conference play.

It would be cool if we had a handful of 4-star type recruits playing on our o-line and/or in the front 7 on defense.

We're competitive at the skill positions, but our lack of depth gets exposed on the line as the game goes on, and when injuries or ejections pop up.

Can we give someone else a carry? ****, I'd settle for Bisharat getting at least one touch to spell Phil at this point.

And we call the same damned play that hasn't worked all game over and over and over and over.... Chiv has to be saying I gotta get out of here...this job is going to damage my resume.

That is just ****ty playcalling. They stack the box, we have linemen out everywhere, go away from the stacked side, not up the ****ing middle every time.
Exactly. I feel like I think of the play I would least like to see before the snap, and sure enough, they call that play. And get stuffed quite unceremoniously.

Back