What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Washington State Game Thread (10/21, 8:45 on ESPN)

HIGH SCHOOL OFFENSE!!!
Holy crap is this such an amazingly vanilla offense that never takes advantage of any motion, creativity, or current trends.
What is our actual offensive style and identity? I asked this last year and nobody gave a good answer because it is confusing to everyone.
Power Run Team? NO
Zone Blocking Run Team? NO
Spread? NO
Air Raid? NO
Multiple? KINDA (Multiple Crap)
RPO? SURE, just like every other high school team.

Halfway through last season, I thought we were a spread team that ran it the way Okie state likes to run it. This, combined with screen passes to the WRs and Lindsay looks really fluid. I'm not sure what's happened. Everything looks so clunky now.

Lol the playcallibg sucks? Bobo was wide open for a Td, I seriously hate stupid football fans. If a play doesn’t work it does not mean it was a bad play call.
The play design is awful. Our offense is the least creative in the country. No motion, no sweeps, no subbing in and out backs or receivers. Personnel dictates what the play is going to be way too often. Way more things that could be pointed out.

The play design is awful. Our offense is the least creative in the country. No motion, no sweeps, no subbing in and out backs or receivers. Personnel dictates what the play is going to be way too often. Way more things that could be pointed out.
You literally have no idea what you are talking about.

Guys... that ball moved... there was absolutely no question, and you'd have to have your homer glasses on and be drunk not to see that.

Separating the wheat posters from the chaff posters tonight. I hope you sons a bitches don't handle adversity in real life like you do when the Buffs struggle.

lol football adversity to real life. Are you 12? Jut because this team sucks doesn't mean they are immune to heavy criticism. The lack of strong recruiting is heavily contributing to this **** show. No depth.

Back