What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OL recruiting - a big problem

I made a cake with my little girl this past weekend and put chocolate pudding on top for the frosting. It was pretty good!

There's nowhere to go but up. Last year was about as bad as I've seen in a long, long while.

Edit: I forgot about Bahktiari. That was the only positive on last years unit. That and hey, at least some young guys got some time.

Last edited:
There is no way this is a serious post.

This thread is very serious, the OL is looking good, The staff did a good job recruiting and developing Nembot. Obviously they didn't get some instate players in recruiting, which is not the end of the world. OL recruiting is not a big problem atleast not yet.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll pile on too... current spring game OL productivity is in no way related to the topic of this thread... recruiting.

No cat is too flat that it can't be ran over again.

Obviously you are wrong. This is very related. The same staff deserves to be commended for recruiting and developing Nembot and they are about 13 man deep. The attacks on Marshall for being a bad recruiter is misguided. He is doing a good job. The only disappointment is the loss of Asiata. I am not worried about the loss of any instate lineman.

Last edited:
This thread is very serious, the OL is looking good, The staff did a good job recruiting and developing Nembot. Obviously they didn't get some instate players in recruiting, which is not the end of the world. OL recruiting is not a big problem atleast not yet.

Nembot was a very good get by the staff.

That does not mean they get a pass for missing out on several other players. The vast majority of the players that played yesterday were recruited by the last staff. So yes, there is a serious difference between what you saw yesterday (which is a bit optimistic as it is) and what we will see on the field 2-3 seasons from now (where this staff's OL recruiting will really come into play).

Back