What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/24 - 10/28

I'm going to miss the Pac 12 so much. Seriously.

Tonight my costume is a Pac 2 TV Timeout Official.
I know you’re from the Pac NW, which I suspect is a major reason why you feel this way, but I have one good season of memories from the Pac 12 era. I’ll miss having a couple truly marquee opponents on the schedule every year, but other than that, I don’t know what there is to miss for CU fans.

KU's QB:

Fail New York Knicks GIF by Indiana Pacers

KU's QB is apparently a world class sprinter, but dude won't run unless it's a schemed play.

So many plays where it looked like he had great lanes to run. Instead he decides to make terrible throw after terrible throw.

So many plays where it looked like he had great lanes to run. Instead he decides to make terrible throw after terrible throw.
Why do you think he is at Kansas instead of some other school with a history of winning football games?

That Oregon TD felt very offensive PI
The receiver essentially attacked the DB like blocking and then peeled off. That was odd

The part where Oregon is doing this to Utah on the road makes it more fun.

Utah is the exact sort of team I typically love. Physical disruptors. But until last year, I couldn't bring myself to care about them. During the realignment I grew to hate them. I can't explain it.

Choklahoma is back baby! Scored way too fast though.
Yeah. I'm not watching the game, but I saw that KU had a first and goal at the 9 with 58 seconds. Why not just use the time, center the ball and kick a field goal on 3rd down with seconds remaining?

Maybe KU could try running an actual play on any of the like half dozen 2 point attempts that has a chance to succeed?

Yeah. I'm not watching the game, but I saw that KU had a first and goal at the 9 with 58 seconds. Why not just use the time, center the ball and kick a field goal on 3rd down with seconds remaining?
Leipold is a good coach but yeah that would’ve basically ended the game without giving OU a chance.

With UCF and Houston both getting blown out today, those two, Cincy and BYU are a combined 3-17 in conference play. BYU is down 14-0 to Texas in Q1 and Cincy plays OSU tonight. Likely going to be 3-19.

Empty stadium, P12 network, and a protest about professor who stalked people (?). I wonder how the conference fell apart

Is that what they are protesting? I figured it was about Israel. You know, because it would make perfect sense to protest at a Cal football game over that issue.

Back