What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/31 - 11/4

They won at Alabama dude.
Yes, and they lost to Oklahoma.

They are one of those programs that always has an abundance of talent and figures out how to stub their toe once or twice.

Not arguing that they aren't really talented and capable of being very good. This is something though that we have seen from them many times before. This is a program that has many times had recruiting classes in the top 5, guys drafted into the NFL, and still not won it all.

If not for Vince Young they would have zero national championships since Darrell Royal.

Ole Miss pretends a player is substituting. Acts like he is running off the field. Stops 2 inches from sideline. QB raises up. Hits him for TD. I love me some Lane Train.

we ran a version of that play on my jr high team.....and as one of the 2 WRs we used to run in the plays.....i was that guy. we scored on it a couple times. :giggle:

All the regions with their pitmasters do great meat.
This should probably go in the BBQ thread but people who complain about the meat are ignoring the history of BBQ.

BBQ as a style of cooking was developed as a way of making cuts of meat that were less expensive and less desirable delicious. This means it uses cuts that cooked with other methods would be stringy, greasy or fatty, tough, etc. and makes them tender and worth enjoying.

Your point as to the regions is spot on. Lot's of people will argue that the "real" flavor and style is from one region or other but this is 100% subjective depending on personal taste and often what somebody grew up with.

I prefer to enjoy the variety of styles. I personally like it a little less sweet and more spicy but that's me.

Clemson dominating Notre Dame, hope it stays this way.

Never an entirely bad day when the the Domer fans get a loss.
Ugghhh
I flip on this one
I like Notre Dames coach 10,000 times more than Dabo
Lou Holtz can die in a fire and I hate ND, but man what a no win game for me

The similarity between KJ Jefferson bailing out the Arky O and SS2 bailing out the CU O is remarkable.

WTF is wrong with you people? Kansas City BBQ is the best there is. It's all about the sauce.
I had a bigger KC-based BBQ chain as a customer account at my former gig in food service supply chain. They were some of the neediest a-holes I’ve dealt with…even more so than the biggest in the food and beverage industry.

A big part of their sauce was what the company I worked for provided

I am in Texas. I can find better brisket at most roadside stands down here. Good meat does not need any sauce. Sides are a waste of money... just eat more meat.
Never been asked if I want wet brisket in KC.

Huge fumble by Clemson from inside FG range, up 8 with 1:47 left. ND ball.

Clemson wins.

KSU just missed a short FG that would have tied Texas with a couple minutes left.

Chris Pratt Laugh GIF by Parks and Recreation

Back