What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/31 - 11/4

Understand the ref comment because I'm sure I'd say the same thing. The rest makes zero sense. Boomer is unhinged over this loss.

per Bedlam, based in my experience as a viewer over the years.....nothing could prepare OU more for the SEC than game-changing tissue-paper PI calls or egregious no calls deep in the 4th quarter.....usually favoring the home team and almost always in reverse to how the rest of the game has been officiated.

seen it too many times. so hey.

Northern Colorado actually showed up and didn't embarrass themselves losing to a good Idaho team 27-13.

Small college scores today

CSU Pueblo 35 South Dakota Mines 28
Black Hills State 35 Adams State 28
Colorado Mesa 38, Chadron State 22
Western Colorado 57, Fort Lewis 3
Colorado Mines 77, New Mexico Highlands 3

Did UW and SC bother to bring a defense?

This looks like the old arena football. Whoever gets the ball last or gets a turnover wins.

I wonder if that’s a play they had saved for the CFP. And when that went poof, they dialed it up here.

Huge fumble by Clemson from inside FG range, up 8 with 1:47 left. ND ball.

I can't believe Mafah fumbled the ball a few plays after Clemson had picked off Hartman and seemingly sealed the win. All worked out in the end of them though and Mafah was great filling in for Shipley. It was a very good game but neither of these teams had any creativity on offense. The weather was gorgeous today and the atmosphere is great over there.

They might have a combined score of 150+ in this USC Washington game. Fun stuff to watch.

Back