What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/15.

Kansas giving TCU all they want. Leading by 10 in the 3rd quarter.

OU's true freshman back-up QB is struggling in Lubbock. 3 INT's in the 1st half.

Alabama is handling Mississippi State. Up 19-3 at halftime.

Arizona in a tough game against Washington. Up 21-17 with the 2nd half getting started.

Air Force with an OT win against Nevada to get to 8-2 on the season. Nice bounce back season for the Zoomies.

So JK Scott is a damn good punter. Sucks we missed on him.

I agree that a Mullen kid who could've redshirted this year and then been our 4-year starter and possible next Ray Guy winner was a loss, but him picking Alabama over us isn't something I consider a miss.

I would say, sucks that we suck.

I agree that a Mullen kid who could've redshirted this year and then been our 4-year starter and possible next Ray Guy winner was a loss, but him picking Alabama over us isn't something I consider a miss.I would say, sucks that we suck.
Was not a shot at the coaching staff, just wish we had landed him.

Nubs looked like there were in control of the game early in the 2nd quarter. Turnovers and an amazing UW running game are a bitch.

I think the single game rushing record in the FBS is 396. How awesome would it be for the Nubs to give up that record?

Correction - it is 406.

Last edited:
Back