What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/23-11/25

5 turnovers and State's QB out in the first series - Ole Miss is only up 17-6.

Does winning this game and getting to a bowl save Freeze's job?

I say no.

I say no.
You mean Luke's? Unless you're making a joke. From what I read, it doesn't sound like it gets him the job but ADs are lazy (see: Helton, Orgeron). Also they bowl-banned themselves.

I say no.
They've had an interim coaching all season. Freeze is gone and they're also under a bowl ban. This has become the Ole Miss bowl game this season. They'll really be depressed heading into the offseason if they lose tonight.

Why didn't I know before now that Miss State has a 280 lb wide receiver? :eek:

If someone had told me, I'd have been cheering for them all season. That is allsome. :cool:

Why didn't I know before now that Miss State has a 280 lb wide receiver? :eek:

If someone had told me, I'd have been cheering for them all season. That is allsome. :cool:
They are happier with him when he's not putting the ball on the ground.

They are happier with him when he's not putting the ball on the ground.
Since I don't care about the team, I can live with some fumbles. I'm tuning in to witness a 280 lb WR rumbling down the field with 180 lb DBs trying to tackle him.

I was watching the Giants-Redskins game, so bored I thought I might lose my mind. This thread reminded me something better was on.

Thanks, AllBuffs!

So having the entire stadium use cowbells is legal? What isn't? I mean can I pony up and buy goddamn train horns for the fans when UCLA comes next year?

So, how many spots does Mississippi State move up in the rankings after getting rolled at home by a 5-6 team? I mean, the SEC is just that good and if your QB gets hurt the margin between posting a score that makes you look like a Top 5 team versus losing badly is just that thin.

Ole Miss damn near blew it.

Totally forgot the realities of Ole Miss's situation, just knew they had a situation.

Blame it on the turkey.

So Saban is going to have to score this game, which could work really well. He does a good job of adding dimensions to the passing game when he knows he needs it. But it could also fail miserably and we might see Alabama lose by more than a score for the first time in forever.

His DL got worked by a much smaller Mississippi State OL and that’s Auburn’s strength. And then Auburn’s front 7 can disrupt Hurts all game long. I’m very excite.

I'm rooting for Bama. I want to see things move quickly on the coaching carousel and one of the big dominoes in question is whether Gus leaves for Arkansas. That job filling and Auburn being open changes a lot. Auburn could immediately jump into the mix for the big names this offseason while Arkansas would be fishing in CU's pond if we're both looking.

Was it a Mark Richt move that always ****ed Georgia, or a Georgia move that always ****ed Richt?

Seems to me that it could have been one, the other, or both.
Both.

The guy is a solid coach. He and his teams just seen to always lose one when it matters most and keep them from having a great season.

Back