What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/23-11/25

With Miami today, it goes to show that you can't win against a conference opponent on the road if your QB is giving you nothing.

Rosier didn't give them a chance.

Someone would be losing his role as the main guy on the hands team if Pitt had another game this season. Horrible.

Unreal. thought the ball went out of bounds but there is not going to enough evidence to overturn. Horrible play by Pitt

Hard to believe the Miami guy could have possibly had all body parts in the green while possessing the ball. No good angle on that one

The way Miami has struggled in numerous games this year this result doesn't surprise me that much. They've struggled on 3rd down all year and that was big again today.

Of course, the "hands" guy had both stones on the ball and there shouldn't have been a recovery to be had

I don't like Miami's chances at all against Clemson but if they manage to win that game I would think they're still getting in the playoff

Last three times Pitt's played the #2 team in the country, they've won. I don't know if they were ranked going into any of them, either.

I don't like Miami's chances at all against Clemson but if they manage to win that game I would think they're still getting in the playoff

Unfortunately for them, they are no longer a lock if they beat Clemson. When you do not control your own destiny, have to be nervous.

For Miami, losing to a 5-7 team is a resume killer I'd think. I think they just opened a window for USC and OSU and removed the undefeated Wisconsin vs. 1 loss Oklahoma arguments. Pretty good work for one day don't you think?

USF comes out with their hair on fire and puts up an early TD. This USF/ UCF game looks like it could be fun. I'm pulling for USF because why not. Got to go with someone to make it more interesting.

Does that give you some indication of the kind of talent there is in that state? That these two "minor league" teams have this level of talent is crazy given the 3 major programs in the state.

Unfortunately for them, they are no longer a lock if they beat Clemson. When you do not control your own destiny, have to be nervous.

It might make things a little more questionable for Miami but in the end it's hard to see a 1-loss ACC champ with wins over VT, ND, and Clemson getting left out of the playoff. I suppose 1 scenario that could make it dicey for Miami is if Bama beats Auburn and then loses to UGA in the SEC championship game.

In fact I would say that all this Miami loss did is ensure that 2 ACC teams won't be getting in

Back