What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/7-11/11

A little early to chase points. Dumb
This! Just goes to show that all coaches do stupid stuff sometimes. The weird part was that Franklin was holding up one finger after the TD. Wonder who talked him into going for two?

This! Just goes to show that all coaches do stupid stuff sometimes. The weird part was that Franklin was holding up one finger after the TD. Wonder who talked him into going for two?
I didn't see who gets the ball first after the half and maybe if psu gets it first if that played into it?

Why is Penn State ranked above them?

New York Animation GIF by European Space Agency - ESA

PSU gets the ball first, but I think it’s still stupid to chase points until you have to (ie, the 4th quarter).

sometimes i wonder if the "analytics" are really appealing to coaches so they don't have to say post-game: "yeah, that was a bad/dumb decision i made". instead, they can say: "the numbers say go for it".

little blame-shifting...:sneaky:

There is no doubt that if Shedeur Sanders was the QB of Penn State they would be undefeated and ranked in the top 4.
Amazed to see them roll out this young QB who is not ready for this level.
I think he could be good in a few years, but not right now.

There is no doubt that if Shedeur Sanders was the QB of Penn State they would be undefeated and ranked in the top 4.
Amazed to see them roll out this young QB who is not ready for this level.
I think he could be good in a few years, but not right now.
All speculation but if Shedeur was on a team of that quality he also may already have the Heisman wrapped up.

Would be on brand for Utah to mess up PAC 2 odds of getting into the playoffs.

How find I miss Thai? Fumble. Interception. Interception. That’s 3 quality drives!
Hey, Sims had 10 completions. Only 20% of them went to the other team.

They did play two other QBs as well including Haarberg who started multiple games for them this year. Those guys were a combined 2 for 8, 24 yards, 2 INTs.

Rhule has really got that offense humming, humming like an 88 John Deere with a bad cylinder and an oil pump problem..

Ok State @ UCF playing in a downpour, 24-0 UCF, 2nd Q. Looks like the Pokes lost this one in the locker-room. Lotta time but big Bedlam let down and beat by the weather thus far.

UCF wearing all baby blue.....other times i saw them this year black and gold like old Buff roadies....gold hat, white jersey, black pants. weird.

Ok State @ UCF playing in a downpour, 24-0 UCF, 2nd Q. Looks like the Pokes lost this one in the locker-room. Lotta time but big Bedlam let down and beat by the weather thus far.

UCF wearing all baby blue.....other times i saw them this year black and gold like old Buff roadies....gold hat, white jersey, black pants. weird.

UCF is wearing special uniforms related to inventing outer space.

And I'm not shocked at that big Bedlam letdown. An OSU loss along with an OU win puts OU back into the driver's seat for the last Big 12 CCG slot versus UT based on rankings.

Hey, Sims had 10 completions. Only 20% of them went to the other team.

They did play two other QBs as well including Haarberg who started multiple games for them this year. Those guys were a combined 2 for 8, 24 yards, 2 INTs.

Rhule has really got that offense humming, humming like an 88 John Deere with a bad cylinder and an oil pump problem..
😂 One win short of a bowl with losses to Maryland and MSU.

Is Nubbin' it a thing yet?

Im gonna hammer AFA and whatever they're giving later. They're going to atone for the egg they laid last weekend tonight on the islands.

Back