What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/7-11/11

Small college score from Saturday. Last week of the RMAC regular season.

Colorado Mesa 38, NM Highlands 24
Western Colorado 45, Adams State 24
CSU Pueblo 42, Black Hills State 37

And Conference Champ Colorado Mines barely escaped at Fort Lewis 82-0 Mines had 798 yards total offense and if anyone thinks they were trying to run it up they are normally a passing based offense but they had 508 yards on the ground.

Northern Colorado lost to Northern Arizona 28-7 completing a winless season. I have made a lot of fun of the Bears over the last couple of years and this season is obviously a low point but new head coach Ed Lamb has kept them competitive in some games they didn't have any business keeping close.

The Ed McCaffrey experiment was a disaster for them and with the number of players who either transferred out of just quit playing football the cupboard was bare. of talent. They have a few good young players and I expect him to recruit well again this year. CSU and the other Mountain West schools have been recruiting a little less intensively in Colorado so a few more of those lower D1 prospects should be available. The competition for recruits at this point is the really good D2 teams in the state.

They still won't be "competitive" next year playing in a conference with some of the best FCS programs in the nation but I doubt they go winless next year or even close. Wild guess at this point would put them at at least 3 wins.

Back