What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/7-11/11

Washington player running free to the endzone, throws the ball down at the 1 (celebrating), utah player drops on it
and the next play is a saftey

Their unis say Space U? Is that because Cape Canaveral is 50 miles away?
I really don't know. I was wondering about the color since other times i've seen them they black and gold.

Someone else had the space uni connection 411.

They put a beatdown on the Pokes, tho

Kinda surprised Miami hanging around against FSU in Tallahassee. I don't think much of the Canes and pretty meh on Cristobal in general.

And hats off to Missouri....having a great year. I wouldna thunk it.

Such a chalk season. What was the biggest upset to date? Utah over SC (who was overrated anyways)? Seems like the top 5-10 has been stable for the whole season

Such a chalk season. What was the biggest upset to date? Utah over SC (who was overrated anyways)? Seems like the top 5-10 has been stable for the whole season

outside top 5-10, but I might vote now 2-8 Pitt over Louisville. Hon mention, Army over AFA? Army squeaked past Holy Cross today.

Last edited:
I just watched the Sherone Moore postgame. I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I'm rooting against Michigan. On the other, I'm impressed by that guy and want to see him parlay his performance as an interim into a good HC job.

I've been thinking that too, that we haven't had that one shakeup Saturday that seems to happen every year. The closest thing to a huge upset was UVA over UNC and KU over OU but neither of those were even that shocking give the teams involved.

Why does Oregon insist on being the biggest morons in college football? Stop going for 2 all the time dumbasses, I swear.

Back