What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Thanksgiving Weekend

Totally agree. Now he has to find a way to get the Hoos down the field for 7. Still boggles my kind London will be sticking around.

Unreal, isn't it? If they lose tonight London will have gone 4-8, 8-5, 4-8, 2-10, 5-7 with an ACC record of 11-29. I know UVA is no football powerhouse, but to accept that and reward it without even demanding a win tonight and thus a bowl? Sure, he recruits well. It makes their **** seasons even more inexplicable. UVA was a respectable, solid program under Welsh and Groh with forays into the top 10 at various times, even reaching #1. Attendance has completely collapsed. Crowds of 64k are long gone, I just don't get it.

Unreal, isn't it? If they lose tonight London will have gone 4-8, 8-5, 4-8, 2-10, 5-7 with an ACC record of 11-29. I know UVA is no football powerhouse, but to accept that and reward it without even demanding a win tonight and thus a bowl? Sure, he recruits well. It makes their **** seasons even more inexplicable. UVA was a respectable, solid program under Welsh and Groh with forays into the top 10 at various times, even reaching #1. Attendance has completely collapsed. Crowds of 64k are long gone, I just don't get it.

Considering what the administration was willing to accept in Boulder following a decade at the top they aren't alone.

And CU extended and kept Hawkins before replacing him with Embree.

That was a good hands play and a great throw under pressure. Beamer Ball may have one surprise left in this game, but relying on the Tech offense to lead the way to a win is a dicey proposition.

Offenses can't get out of their own way all night then two TDs (with help from some stupid mistakes) in about 3 minutes?

Congrats, hokie! Rep coming your way.

Unfortunately, I don't think either of our programs are going anywhere special.

See you soon for some hoops ass kicking!

This would be a perfect moment for Frank Beamer to announce his retirement.

Built VT from nothing and can leave with a 22-year bowl streak intact.

It's time.

This would be a perfect moment for Frank Beamer to announce his retirement.

Built VT from nothing and can leave with a 22-year bowl streak intact.

It's time.

I agree. He's losing it. Recruiting remains fine, but he's just losing "it". Far better to go with the bowl streak intact and domination over UVA for a decade than the other ending to this story.

Went with a buddy of mine down the the AF-CSU game and it was a blast the game was great and the tears of unfathomable sadness were so delicious... here is the view from the north endzone on the final kick from my friends camera

[video]https://vine.co/v/On1FPdrXqpu[/video]

The VT defensive line was swarming on the final drive. I wish CU could do that.

1. Bud Foster

2. Recruiting consistently in 20s and 30s.

VT has severely declined. However, Bud Foster is still Bud Foster. I have no idea what weird **** he does in his personal life/what pics Beamer has of him, because he would have been a great fit for an Ag school HC somewhere.

Went with a buddy of mine down the the AF-CSU game and it was a blast the game was great and the tears of unfathomable sadness were so delicious... here is the view from the north endzone on the final kick from my friends camera

[video]https://vine.co/v/On1FPdrXqpu[/video]
Rep-worthy!!

Interesting call in the Clemson-SC game, Clemson tried an onside kick and they recovered it but despite the ball going 10 yards it was a penalty on Clemson because they interefered with the receiving player before the ball ever hit the ground. Guess I never thought about that because you're so used to seeing an onside kick almost always hits the ground.

Back