What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Week of 10/12-10/15

Why should the clock run after a PI call? Doesn't make sense to me.
Clock should run as long as the play is alive and if the ball is picked off it is still alive.

May be something in the rule book but that is the first time I can remember seeing the officials put time back on the clock on a turnover.

Utah continuing their tradition of screwing the P12 out of ever having a playoff team.

Clock should run as long as the play is alive and if the ball is picked off it is still alive.

May be something in the rule book but that is the first time I can remember seeing the officials put time back on the clock on a turnover.
The pick doesn't count because of the PI. Maybe that is the rule but time should stop at the time of the PI.

That ref calling the Fresno - SJ State game has some guns, looks like he could kick the ass of every player on the field.

That bull**** roughing call that took away the USC pick and gave Utah a second chance to score in the second quarter was basically the difference in the game.

The pick doesn't count because of the PI. Maybe that is the rule but time should stop at the time of the PI.
I agree with you on principle. But I don’t think that’s the way the rules work. If it’d happened in the 1st quarter the clock wouldn’t have stopped until the play is over. What if the guy who intercepted had fumbled and the offense picked it up and ran it in for a TD? Are you saying the clock should stop when the flag is thrown but everything after that still counts? That’d be weird. You can’t stop the clock every time a flag is thrown.

It was a crazy case that I’m not sure I’ve ever seen before.

I hope that doesn't mean he was playing through a concussion. I only threw up during a game on 2 occasions. One was powering through a flu bug. The other was a head injury that should have had coaches & trainer taking my helmet away.
Hadn't thought of that. I do think that gesture would be pretty quick response for a concussed person.

I hope that doesn't mean he was playing through a concussion. I only threw up during a game on 2 occasions. One was powering through a flu bug. The other was a head injury that should have had coaches & trainer taking my helmet away.
I too hope he got checked. Nerves. Exertion. Dehydration. All could be involved, but concussion check first.

I usually threw up before the game. Did have one flu bug game, that sucked, takes all your damn energy.

Back