What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games week of 8/29-8/31

Cincy is not mediocre. Good chance to be G5 rep in NY6. Bruins will be better than many think. Huge DL. DTR is slimmer, more mobile, Kelly has new wrinkles in ever-evolving O. Looking past UCLA would be a mistake.
This

agree. i live just outside Silver City, NM (south of the Gila Natl Forest).....and football in the region is dreadful all around. NMSU and UTEP were in ESPN's bottom 10, UNM is crap (Davie had one good year i think, but basically Bob Davie woo hoo), and U of A ain't much. i did have fun following NMSU hoops the last few years.

Dude, it's not like Western New Mexico went 0-10 -- oops, nevermind.

Any word on why Joshua Kelley didn't play last night? Is it because of his injury even though Chip said beforehand that he was going to play?

Any word on why Joshua Kelley didn't play last night? Is it because of his injury even though Chip said beforehand that he was going to play?
Does he play QB? If not, it doesn’t matter.

Weird to me too. They will be different when CU faces them.

And they're up 3 scores on BYU anyway. The holy war is just as flat as the RMS. Its getting to the point where both fanbases need the Utah-CU game to develop into a rivalry.
This is about right. The P5 teams are going to continue to pull away from the rest.

Mich St v Tulsa just had the same guy (#8 on Tulsa) commit two fouls on the same play for 25 net yards, and he was not subbed out or disciplined!!! F that, no discipline at that program, gonna get rolled tonight!

This was supposed to be my happy place evening and night. My #2 team (Badgers) playing right now as a nice appetizer to the Buffs. But nope, they believe it’s a great idea to schedule weather dependent games in the state of Florida during hurricane season.

Is the AAC really that full of Inferiority???
The down markers have a P6 symbol on it!!!
You are not Power 5 you numb nuts👎

Michigan State’s entire defense is all conference (some hyperbole) but their offense is ROUGH. Let’s see if they can get 10 wins!

The USU @ Wake game is the closest of the early ones ... 17-14 Wake with 5 left in the 1st half.

I’m mostly joking. I don’t think you can go wrong choosing either player, and I don’t know how you can truly decide between and O and D player. Both are dominant

Both are fun players for sure.

OTOH, USF about to lose its seventh straight game. Yikes.

Back