What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/20-10/22

Falk has a broken or separated non throwing shoulder. He is tucking it over his chest as he throws. You cannot let him go back out there.

Watching WY and Nevada and I really like that WY team and if that coach can get them playing like he did in ND, they can be that dangerous G5 school.

On a side note, Nevada has a QB by the name of Ty Gangi. Is that the same kid that was a walk on here?

Watching WY and Nevada and I really like that WY team and if that coach can get them playing like he did in ND, they can be that dangerous G5 school.

On a side note, Nevada has a QB by the name of Ty Gangi. Is that the same kid that was a walk on here?
Yep

Lol, the P12 Network caught an inadvertant exchange between Graham and Leach there. After congratulating him for the win I think I heard Graham call Leach's comments earlier in the week "chicken ****".

Lol, the P12 Network caught an inadvertant exchange between Graham and Leach there. After congratulating him for the win I think I heard Graham call Leach's comments earlier in the week "chicken ****".
Yeah haha.

**** graham. Go find your next dream job, dick.

Kind of funny how he calls a move 'chicken****' and then proceeds to pull a chicken**** move himself.

Gangi had his first career rushing and passing TD. Only a Sophmore according to announcers. Was he just caught up in the numbers crunch? He's better than the Pickle Gerhrke.

Gangi had his first career rushing and passing TD. Only a Sophmore according to announcers. Was he just caught up in the numbers crunch? He's better than the Pickle Gerhrke.
He left for a JUCO because he believed he was scholarship worthy, clearly he was right.

Wazzu hits the easy stretch of their Pac schedule: @ Oregon State, Arizona, Cal

On paper, they should be 8-2 (7-0) heading into Boulder setting up a matchup between two top 15ish teams.

HOWEVER....

This 3 games stretch is also exactly the time where Wazzu will Coug it and drop a game or two they shouldn't.

You just never know what you're going to get with Wazzu.

Wazzu hits the easy stretch of their Pac schedule: @ Oregon State, Arizona, Cal

On paper, they should be 8-2 (7-0) heading into Boulder setting up a matchup between two top 15ish teams.

HOWEVER....

This 3 games stretch is also exactly the time where Wazzu will Coug it and drop a game or two they shouldn't.

You just never know what you're going to get with Wazzu.

Not to mention ... it may turn out that Falk's shoulder may be worse than it appeared tonight. He was obviously in pain ... he gutted it out and good on him for that, but I wonder if he'll even be able to practice much the next week or so.

Back