What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/30-12/1

Tua's knee finally caught up with him. Not surprising seeing as he's been looking fragile since he first tweaked his knee in that Missouri game.

How about Al Michaels making references to Don Drysdale and Renaldo Nehimahi (sp? on both) during the Super Bowl?

When will these network execs figure out that they can't lose the older fans, but they need to attract the younger fans. So be fresh. Don't be boring.

Generation changing time for many folks. I would love to hear Marty and McGee do this game! True Southeast sounding game then, and some pretty funny guys.

Corso is killing Gameday by himself while the other guys need to help him remember all the teams names and player names. He was a nice part of it for a long time, but time for him to retire with grace. Time to mix it up.

I'm surprised they're trying to pass so much now that Hurts is in there. Although can't argue with the results so far

Tua getting hurt probably saved Alabama. If Bama wins, the football gods truly love Bama above all others.

Best group of Bama WRs under Saban.
That's a big statement.

I haven't watched them much because their games were mostly boring blowouts, but you'd really put this above last year when they had some of these guys plus Foster, Ridley and Sims? Also, over WR corps that included either Jones or Cooper?

Serious respect from an Auburn fan for the talent.

That's a big statement.

I haven't watched them much because their games were mostly boring blowouts, but you'd really put this above last year when they had some of these guys plus Foster, Ridley and Sims? Also, over WR corps that included either Jones or Cooper?

Serious respect from an Auburn fan for the talent.

Yes. Very deep group.

I hate that fake. Fine with going for it. But you're much more likely to get that 1st down from your normal offense than off a fake.

Back