What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/30-12/1

the amount of mistakes bama is making in critical zones here is completely unreal and unbelievable

i am not sure when i last saw a saban team this sloppy and borderline unprepared on such a huge stage

Tua is gonna get a serious whooping from his daddy's belt!
Did anyone watch the Gameday video about that family? Adrian Peterson even was cringing!
They believe in the Bible and the Belt

Deary me? Did you suddenly transform into a 1950s TV housewife? :D

7ae8cb714839b95a6e0358e23baf520a--tv-moms-june-cleaver.jpg

The UCF - Memphis game is entertaining, but I really want Memphis to win and they are starting to look iffy after lighting it up in the first half!!! UCF is on my top 10 unlikable teams. Come on Memphis

This Bama-UGA game is entertaining. I'll give credit where it's due. But it can't match the fan energy, hype and quality of football we saw with the Utah-Washington game.
Ha nice.

Seriously though... This is what games between two great offenses and two great defenses look like. Likely to be both teams scoring in the 30s...

This Bama-UGA game is entertaining. I'll give credit where it's due. But it can't match the fan energy, hype and quality of football we saw with the Utah-Washington game.
and the 25 total people who watched it live

Sarcasm, or true... I couldn't bring myself to watching it. I had absolutely no interest and watched the Avs instead

Was listening to the Big12 Championship game on SiriusXM Radio and the announcers said that the attendance at Jerry World was 85,000....... Then, he said they had 35,000 at the PAC12 Championship game, then he said 35,000, 35,000, 35,000 like 3 times in disbelief!!! Nice work Larry

the amount of mistakes bama is making in critical zones here is completely unreal and unbelievable

i am not sure when i last saw a saban team this sloppy and borderline unprepared on such a huge stage

Yea pretty uncharacteristic for a Saban team especially one this good

Was listening to the Big12 Championship game on SiriusXM Radio and the announcers said that the attendance at Jerry World was 85,000....... Then, he said they had 35,000 at the PAC12 Championship game, then he said 35,000, 35,000, 35,000 like 3 times in disbelief!!! Nice work Larry
the whole deal is a black eye for the pac 12...just sad

Best announcement would be to hear that Lee Corso, Gary Danielson, and all the other more mature announcers are retiring. I felt terrible when they kept sending Dick Clark out on New Years, year after year!!! Need fresh quick and witty commentary.

the whole deal is a black eye for the pac 12...just sad

another in a long list of recent black eyes for the Pac12. The conference has become an afterthought in the national landscape.

And did anyone notice that USC had their lowest USC crowd since like 1960? And I thought I heard Petros say that they didn't break 60K in the Coliseum this year.

Best announcement would be to hear that Lee Corso, Gary Danielson, and all the other more mature announcers are retiring. I felt terrible when they kept sending Dick Clark out on New Years, year after year!!! Need fresh quick and witty commentary.
How about Al Michaels making references to Don Drysdale and Renaldo Nehimahi (sp? on both) during the Super Bowl?

When will these network execs figure out that they can't lose the older fans, but they need to attract the younger fans. So be fresh. Don't be boring.

How about Al Michaels making references to Don Drysdale and Renaldo Nehimahi (sp? on both) during the Super Bowl?

When will these network execs figure out that they can't lose the older fans, but they need to attract the younger fans. So be fresh. Don't be boring.
Fowler/Herbstreit, Klatt/Gus Johnson are easily the best duos for college football. CBS definitely needs to get a duo like those

Back