What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/30-12/1

Exactly. And as Mtn said, this is a town that has 2 conference teams and doesn't show up for either of them. Hell, at least in LA we've got teams playing in stadium that seat over 80k and they fill them when the teams are good. How did we choose SF for this game? It's so stupid.
It's not in San Franscisco. If it was it would not be great, but would be better attended. It's in Santa Clara in a stadium that doesn't have public transportation options during rush hour in a horrible traffic area.

Quite possible. Lose a lot on defense, but they usually reload there.

and even if Lake dips, Kwiatkowski will just take over again.

Gaskin is really good, though. If memory serves some of their issues this year coincided with losing him to injury for a bit. They always seem to have a really good RB, though.

Browning only focused on one WR on one play...we have ripped Montez too many times for doing that.

In the top 25, does anyone have a worse arm than Browning? Even on five to 10 yard passes, there is just no zip at all.

Does he get a combine invite? Yes or No
I guess if Sefo gets one, then Browning does. I just do not see NFL talent in his arm. I have seen him mostly rated between 20th-22nd best QB in NFL Draft predictions

Back