What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/8-11/11

I am so ****ing sick and tired of commentators and their marble-mouthed pronunciation of Loo-uh-vul :mad:

I always thought it was Lou-ee-ville, named for King Louis (the French Guy) not King Loo-uh

The people who live there pronounce it louuh-vul. That’s why many announcers say it that way.

BTW, same spelling spot in CO pronounces differently too. Lou-iss-ville

The people who live there pronounce it louuh-vul. That’s why many announcers say it that way.

BTW, same spelling spot in CO pronounces differently too. Lou-iss-ville
I grew up in Denver and know how to pronounce Louisville, the difference is that our's is named after Louis Nawatny, not the French King.

Syracuse has impressed me this year. Babers has built something. I wasn't sure whether he was going to be able to develop consistency, as fiery as he is, but it seems he has gotten it there without losing that extra gear to go into overdrive for the big games.

Syracuse has impressed me this year. Babers has built something. I wasn't sure whether he was going to be able to develop consistency, as fiery as he is, but it seems he has gotten it there without losing that extra gear to go into overdrive for the big games.

Syracuse for the most part is a product of their schedule but to their credit they've won the games they should have, unlike another team I can think of. Sure they played Clemson tough in Death Valley but that was Clemson's first game after Bryant announce his transfer and Lawrence got hurt in that game, and Clemson seems to have 1 or 2 of those games every year.

Pitt, Syracuse and BC are teams i never know how much to trust. I feel like they get a little more media push than they deserve.....and by a little i mean a lot.

funny thing about Babers.....i first heard his name in old Big XII days when the Texas Aggies were complaining bitterly how much he sucked as their OC. I don't miss the Texas Aggies.....i guess except maybe for sport/unintentional humor. but, not really worth it.

i can't really agree with Florida being ranked #15.....they've lost two home games in a row by 3 scores each. one to Missouri.....which was MU's first conference win.

Back