What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/8-11/11

Pitt, Syracuse and BC are teams i never know how much to trust. I feel like they get a little more media push than they deserve.....and by a little i mean a lot.

funny thing about Babers.....i first heard his name in old Big XII days when the Texas Aggies were complaining bitterly how much he sucked as their OC. I don't miss the Texas Aggies.....i guess except maybe for sport/unintentional humor. but, not really worth it.

i can't really agree with Florida being ranked #15.....they've lost two home games in a row by 3 scores each. one to Missouri.....which was MU's first conference win.
Florida is absolute garbage. I've said that all year. Terrible football team. Great athletes, terrible football. Like a lot of the SEC.

Florida is absolute garbage. I've said that all year. Terrible football team. Great athletes, terrible football. Like a lot of the SEC.

I would say they are mediocre like most of the SEC. I don't see a lot of truly great teams or truly terrible teams this year.

I put this here because an FSU team prone to quitting is playing in snow tonight.:ROFLMAO:

Holy **** do yourselves a favor and set your TVs to black/white if you turn the ND game on.

Hard not to be impressed with Boston College tonight. That's a physical football team that's giving Clemson all it can handle.

Notre Dame rocking roller derby unis, Christ. What was that one football league, the World League or whatever? ND is the Orlando team except they had white helmets, I think.:D

Notre Dame rocking roller derby unis, Christ. What was that one football league, the World League or whatever? ND is the Orlando team except they had white helmets, I think.:D

World Football League. I would have to find where I read it, but Larry Csonka played in that league and once refused to take the field dressed in his team's uniform it was so bad.

USC Cornerback was just doing typical USC running of the mouth to Cal's WR. Cal WR then proceeds to torch him for 6.

The lack of activity in this thread is unprecedented. Seems like we're beat down and just waiting for this season to be over, moving on to our new coach.

Csu getting blasted, I thought hill was supposed to be the second coming?
They're bad.

My main thing now is that I really want to see a Clemson-Alabama national championship game. They are clearly a cut above everyone else and it would be great to see.

Back