What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/8-11/11

Can someone please explain the continued Noyer experiments? What do the coaches see that I'm missing? Isn't it obvious that he is not a winning QB and that we need to get Lytle and/or Stenstrom some throws to see what we have?
Idk, that interception was right on the money. Can't throw a pick much better than that.:D. I know it's not funny, but that's about all I can do at the moment. I'll start giving a **** again when CU does. They have some business to take care of.

The lack of activity in this thread is unprecedented. Seems like we're beat down and just waiting for this season to be over, moving on to our new coach.
I went out last night in the middle of a CU game for the first time in my life. Didn't bother me.

They're bad.

My main thing now is that I really want to see a Clemson-Alabama national championship game. They are clearly a cut above everyone else and it would be great to see.
I want to see Clemson or Bama choke in their (absolutely unnecessary CCG). Then see what the committee tries to pull.

You'll be waiting awhile, Bama could indeed choke and still win by 30.

Tua's knee has been clearly bothering him for the past 4 games now and he had to leave the game yesterday. With Hurts also being injured they have a problem at the QB position. I can't imagine they put Tua out there this week regardless of how his knee is doing.

Tua's knee has been clearly bothering him for the past 4 games now and he had to leave the game yesterday. With Hurts also being injured they have a problem at the QB position. I can't imagine they put Tua out there this week regardless of how his knee is doing.
I hear ya, and I have no idea who they play? They still have more than enough to win games.

You talking about at QB or what games they have left? This week they play The Citadel and then the Iron Bowl which is at home, and then Georgia in the SECCG. They're definitely beatable if Hurts plays but it also depends on how they use him. If Hurts plays and is 100% they need to stick with a predominantly run-oriented attack, but in the past they haven't done that. I'm surprised they were dropping Tua back to pass so much with how much pressure that MSU front was getting on him, it's like they were asking for Tua to get that knee reinjured.

Their 3rd string QB is Mac Jones who is a redshirt freshman and wasn't rated all that high coming out of high school

I was just talking about the next game. If they don't get their QB healthy, or close, sure they could stumble. I doubt it would be against anybody but Georgia. They would still get in the playoff dropping a game, imho.

I was just talking about the next game. If they don't get their QB healthy, or close, sure they could stumble. I doubt it would be against anybody but Georgia. They would still get in the playoff dropping a game, imho.

Depends on which game. If they lose to Auburn and beat UGA then they'd still be in for sure but if that loss comes to UGA it would be a toss-up between Bama and Michigan, assuming ND and Michigan win out.

Wilcox doing work in Berkeley.

5-11 in conference including 3-4 this year is “doing work?” Not only is this unremarkable but it isn’t even an improvement from his predecessor who was obviously fired. And he’s not recruiting well enough that I would expect drastic improvement in future seasons. At least as of right now this seems like a mediocre hire to me.

Talk about crashing back down to earth. Buffalo came into tonight at 9-1. Lost to Ohio, 52-17.

Talk about crashing back down to earth. Buffalo came into tonight at 9-1. Lost to Ohio, 52-17.

New thread going up in moments. Solich has been a very solid coach for Ohio. Buffalo still has to be very happy with their season after years of futility.

5-11 in conference including 3-4 this year is “doing work?” Not only is this unremarkable but it isn’t even an improvement from his predecessor who was obviously fired. And he’s not recruiting well enough that I would expect drastic improvement in future seasons. At least as of right now this seems like a mediocre hire to me.

He has improved the defense there by 100 spots in less than two seasons. Wins over Washington and USC in year two. Yeah, that's pretty good.

Back