What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/20-9/22

How and why do committees select teams lower than auto selection? Maybe you know a lot more than me.
Presuming that you are talking about conference-affiliated bowls and not the big 6 (which do have requirements to take certain teams based upon ranking, which has a strength of opponent component), bowls go by “choice order” and not any sort of order related to polls or conference finish.

In other words, the Alamo Bowl gets second pick among PAC12 qualifying teams, but is not required to take the team that finished second or the second-highest rated team (where strength of opponent might factor). Bowl committees always choose the team that will make them the most money, which is why CU was the PAC12 runner up in 2016 but the Rose Bowl chose USC.

In short, as someone else mentioned, unless CU is in contention for the CFP, it doesn’t make any difference to CU whether nebraksa wins a single game for the rest of the year. I hope they never win again. Ever.

I’m done watching the nU-UM game
C2TrwH

What’s on next

Redbirds!! A buddy of mine got his B.S.in Geology there before getting his M.S. down in Arizona. The school is located in a town called "Normal". Bring on the David Lynch script....

bama is good. i know, hot take! those wideouts. saban needs to retire.

Back