What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/20-9/22

Would you make a difference between the sideline and back of the end zone?

I think a play such as this one is just absurd where inches decide between a TD, the ball going out of bounds and a touchback. (Also LOL at John Fox)

Plus I also think it's absurd that KJ Wright doesn't even have to make an effort to recover it here as he knows a fumble is about their best possible outcome.

I can't really explain why, but I like the rule.

I know most people aren't big Aaron Taylor fans, but at the beginning of the ODU/VT game he discussed the "anatomy of an upset" and how this particular game was the perfect case study. Then thought the game he and whatever other guy kept pointing out the specific parts they had mentioned early and it was crazy poignant how on script it was.

im clear on one thing after this weeks action.....theres bama then everybody else in the rear view mirror...tua is a beast

even though the ducks shat the bed i was impressed with how physical both their lines were....way different than in the past

THIS. THIS IS WHY I DON’T GET IT!!!
If you fumble on the 10 and ball rolls out of bounds at the 1, you get the ball back at the 10.
If you fumble on the 10 and the ball rolls 36 more inches and hits the pylon the OTHER team gets the ball at the 20. Seriously, what am I missing that that actually makes sense to anyone???
First, I'm 100% okay with the ruling because it went against Oregon.

B - that's the price of doing business. If the ball just needs to break the plane of the goalline to score a TD, then there should be a penalty on the team that can't actually possess the ball through that point. The penalty shouldn't be... here, have the ball back, now don't make that mistake again.

Second, why in the world is the "pylon" a magical point of... I made it in the endzone. The pylon is positioned out of bounds on the field... so why is hitting the pylon so damn important? Position the damn thing in bounds and I will believe you that if you touch the thing with the ball, you have a TD.

3rd - Replay has gotten way too important in the game and I hate listening to some jackass announcer telling me what the call should be.

fifth... doesn't make it right... it's just the way it is.

Firstly... these mamosas are great!!! Thanks Hawt!!!

B - that's the price of doing business. If the ball just needs to break the plane of the goalline to score a TD, then there should be a penalty on the team that can't actually possess the ball through that point. The penalty shouldn't be... here, have the ball back, now don't make that mistake again.

Second, why in the world is the "pylon" a magical point of... I made it in the endzone. The pylon is positioned out of bounds on the field... so why is hitting the pylon so damn important? Position the damn thing in bounds and I will believe you that if you touch the thing with the ball, you have a TD.

3rd - Replay has gotten way too important in the game and I hate listening to some jackass announcer telling me what the call should be.

I don't agree (except mimosas). But I like the passion.

I agree with the pylon thing. If I catch a piece of the pylon it's a touchdown - even though the pylon is out of bounds. How does that make any sense?

I agree with the pylon thing. If I catch a piece of the pylon it's a touchdown - even though the pylon is out of bounds. How does that make any sense?
That's the only thing you agree with... I guess you are more of a Bloody Mary kind of guy?
;)

The pylon thing, whatever. How they explained that was the first I'd heard of it. Jacked up situation I guess. They have too many ****ing rules and refs probably don't know half of them. Simplify it already, it is just football after all. Btw, stop reviewing obvious stuff, JFC. I know, it's Sunday, apologies.:D

Who is your dad? Will you pm me if you dont want to say pu lically?

Carl Hulse, currently the Chief Political Corresponedent for the New York Times...he was inducted into the ISU hall of fame a few years ago (same time as a Microsoft employee..I was in highschool so don’t remember too well). Was EIC of the paper at ISU (possibly also created the journalism department can’t remember).

Carl Hulse, currently the Chief Political Corresponedent for the New York Times...he was inducted into the ISU hall of fame a few years ago (same time as a Microsoft employee..I was in highschool so don’t remember too well). Was EIC of the paper at ISU (possibly also created the journalism department can’t remember).

The Vidette.

That's very impressive, thanks.

Back