What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/28-10/1

Wheels have come off for Oregon, wondering if Oregon might be getting into the Herman sweepstakes, I think Texas may jump in as well.

Clemson DT Christian Wilkins. Jesus.

Nice win. I like Dabo and the whole Clemson deal. Watson is super poised and forgets his mistakes quickly.

Looville is pretty undisciplined. Bama and tOSU would thrash them, IMO.

I don't see where Clemson got lucky, both teams came up big when they were on the ropes. This one definitely lived up to the hype.

Ok. Neither team is in the SEC. It makes no sense but, if you want to roll with that, I'm cool. You go on with your bad self!

Yes, I realize that. No idea why I've always thought Clemson was. Not really that big of a deal but if You'd like to make another comment about nothing continue on...

I don't like the SEC and don't want to watch them in the NCG so (thinking) Clemson was SEC was disheartening. Not really that hard to understand.

Yes, I realize that. No idea why I've always thought Clemson was. Not really that big of a deal but if You'd like to make another comment about nothing continue on...

I don't like the SEC and don't want to watch them in the NCG so (thinking) Clemson was SEC was disheartening. Not really that hard to understand.
No big deal, my friend. I was just letting you roll. Not trying to be mean to you. We all get things mixed up from time to time. Believe me, I've had my moments. Carry on.

These Ducks may not even make a bowl. Inexcusable for them to be this bad. If they fail to stage a big comeback here, they'll be 2-3.

Washington
@ Cal
Arizona State
@ USC
Stanford
@ Utah
@ Oregon State

If they don't find a way to manage that Cal/ASU stretch, they're not toast. Win those and they can salvage 6 or 7 wins. Lose those and this could get out of control quickly, like 4-8 bad.

A team that can't win its division shouldn't be able to win the national championship. JMO.

Louisville still has a good chance to make the playoff with 1 loss even if they don't make their CCG.

Hard to see them losing any of the ACC games they have left. If they win at Houston, it will be hard to say they're not one of the 4 best teams based off a 6 pt loss at Clemson that came up 3 yards short.

I don't see Oregon being favored in their next six games... could it be a 9-game losing streak?!

Back