What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/28-10/1

CSU is almost trying to lose to Wyoming.

Karma for copying CU's all gray uniforms except the helmet. They are trying too hard to be like CU so the Big 12 will think CU is coming back just like Bill Snyder might think so.

Man, just switched over for a second to watch the CSU-WYO game and had to move on. Battle of the horrid unis there, and I could give a **** about uniforms. And the Rams give up another TD to a ****ty Cowboys team, now 31-17

A team that can't win its division shouldn't be able to win the national championship. JMO.

If 2 of the top 4 teams in the country end up being from the same division then they should both be in playoff. Put the 4 best teams in the playoff.

Pretty sure CSU has regressed from when we played them.
You could say the same about Oregon. Just being served up a 50 Burger.

I think we basically murdered the lesser programs we've played so far this year. We broke them!

Last edited:
I'm enjoying WYO's beat down of csu...we whipped them 44-7 and beat their treasured volleyball team. They'll be irreverent before we crush them in FC in 2020 in front of 20k CU fans. Good thing RG told them to eff off!

I think this was one of the highest attendance games they've had at Hughes, too. Back breaker for them, I think.

CSU picked a bad season to look like dog****. The freshman QB looks ok, but unless Bobo gets some good JUCO's, that team looks pretty devoid of talent to me.

This is a big blow to CSU's hopes of reaching 6-6 and playing a fellow MWC team in a non-televised bowl game.

2-3 with Boise State, San Diego State, Utah State, Fresno State, Air Force, UNLV, New Mexico remaining. I'm no MWC expert, but I'm not sure they can manage 4 wins from that, especially with a winnable in UNLV away.

Wyo isn't a good team, and the MWC is really really bad this year.

CSU picked a bad season to look like dog****. The freshman QB looks ok, but unless Bobo gets some good JUCO's, that team looks pretty devoid of talent to me.

They have a lot of juniors and seniors in their 2-deep. Real crossroads. If they don't find a way to a bowl this season and bounce back next year, I think that cupboard is going to be pretty bare by the 2018 season.

I have decided that when it comes to MWC games, I'm rooting for UNLV and New Mexico. Those are the 2 schools that I'd like to be able to justify as additions to create a Pac-14 that fills the western map. And the basketball would be so ****ing sweet.

Fresno State
UNLV
This is a big blow to CSU's hopes of reaching 6-6 and playing a fellow MWC team in a non-televised bowl game.

2-3 with Boise State, San Diego State, Utah State, Fresno State, Air Force, UNLV, New Mexico remaining. I'm no MWC expert, but I'm not sure they can manage 4 wins from that, especially with a winnable in UNLV away.

- If Florida doesn't drop, there is no justice.
- I was rooting for UGA just because I hate TN. But not sure how that one will work out for u.
- Same with the TX game

- South Alabama, Indiana, Cal Berkley
...how will those upsets play out - are they going to be bumped ahead of us while the teams they beat fall, yet still remain ahead of the Buffs.

Such a foreign concern!

Yes, I realize that. No idea why I've always thought Clemson was. Not really that big of a deal but if You'd like to make another comment about nothing continue on...

I don't like the SEC and don't want to watch them in the NCG so (thinking) Clemson was SEC was disheartening. Not really that hard to understand.
Reaching 35 is rough.

Back