What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Results - Week 3

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Week 1: https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/pac-12-results-week-1.134378/
Week 2: https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/pac-12-results-week-2.134543/

Week 3:
(W) Colorado (3-0) 45 vs New Hampshire 14
(N) Utah (2-1) 7 vs Washington (2-1) 21
(W) Arizona (1-2) 62 vs Southern Utah 31
(W) Oregon (3-0) 35 vs San Jose St 22
(L) UCLA (0-3) 14 vs Fresno State 38
(L) Oregon State (1-2) 35 vs Nevada 37
(L) USC (1-2) 14 vs Texas 37
(W) Stanford (3-0) 30 vs UC Davis 10
(W) Cal (3-0) 45 vs Idaho State 23
(L) Arizona State (2-1) 21 vs San Diego State 28
(W) Washington State (3-0) 59 vs Eastern Washington 24

Week 3 non-conference record: 6-4

Pac-12 is now 22-10 in non-conference play.

3-4 vs P5
10-6 vs G5
9-0 vs FCS

Last edited:
Sorry I must be dumb but what is the 21 next to UCLA and 17 next to Utah?

Sorry I must be dumb but what is the 21 next to UCLA and 17 next to Utah?
Me forgetting to delete the points they scored last week when I copied it to save on some typing. :D

Last edited:
At least Oregon State has this

DnLqtG0U0AAVaai

We need to see Oregon State to come back on Nevada and for USC to stop ****ing up.
One of the worst calls in college football was in this game! USC tackled Texas QB in the end zone for a safety. Ref called him down just outside. It was CLEARLY a safety. Announcers and the TV ref said it was a safety. They reviewed and said nope, down on the one. It was SO CLEARLY A SAFETY! No question about it! Horrible, horrible call!!!

Back