What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Polls, rankings and bowl projections

Why would anyone question Clemson? DL's elite. OL is close to that. Athletes everywhere. Expect to win as a program culture. Only thing is that we're waiting for a freshman QB to click. Once he does, they become scary.
They will definitely be a monster later on.

I’m good with anywhere other than El Paso. I would love to hit Scottsdale in December since we dont have a game there this year but that would mean we didn’t play very well down the stretch so we should be shooting for the rose and then the Alamo as it stands right now.

Uh... what? The Birmingham Bowl is an SEC vs American Conference bowl game. The alternates are C-USA and the MAC. How the hell would the P12 put a team in that bowl?

He's assuming three of those four leagues can't come up with a team for that game.....we may have a couple teams looking for games if we only have Washington in the NY6

If we don't win the conference, #1 choice for bowls is the Holiday Bowl in my opinion.

Too early to say-I think this conference is nowhere near out of it from a playoff perspective-The SEC isn't getting two teams in again this year, and I think there's going to be at least one more insane Saturday with a bunch of chaos. Pretty real chance right now we'd be the only option for the Rose Bowl (who would then take the highest available P12 team-Stanford and Oregon could both wind up 8-4, and we put some real distance between ourselves and the rest of our division with a win on Saturday) if UW got into the CFP. If I had my choice-I'd rather avoid the Holiday Bowl because it has a 7pm PT kick on New Year's Eve. We'd be better served for recruiting to get to play in the Alamo again, especially if that would mean a shot at Oklahoma or Texas.

Holiday Bowl would be great, but relative to what I expected from this team at the beginning of the year, I’d have a hard time turning my nose up at the Alamo Bowl.

Alamo Bowl is preferable to the Holiday, just not if the Alamo Bowl opponent is OSU. If it’s OU, TCU, UT, or WVU, I’m all for it

**** espn - **** nubs - **** larry scott - **** bailor - **** the sec - missing anyone?

I think the only way that happens is if Bama, Clemson, Notre Dame and Ohio State are all undefeated too.
Our schedule is much tougher than Clemson's this year. Not saying that makes us the better team, but if there are two 13-0 teams, you have to give the nod to the team that was more battle tested throughout the season.

The whole conversation is a lot different if CU has notched 2 wins over Washington and a potentially ranked WSU

Our schedule is much tougher than Clemson's this year. Not saying that makes us the better team, but if there are two 13-0 teams, you have to give the nod to the team that was more battle tested throughout the season.
Yes but there is zero change Clemson gets left out against Colorado.

F*ck ESPN and their bullsh*t. So even if we win out CU has a 0.0% chance of making the playoff??
They grouped us in with G5 schools (USF, UCF, Cincinnati) when looking at our chances of making it to the CFB Playoff.
Could they suck the SEC off any harder?
View attachment 27735

I can’t disagree with the SOS argument. But 0%? Lol a 12-0 Buffs team would be considered.

Back