What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Poor Clark Evans...

there is no dana only clark evans

167a4-big.jpg

Question:

How many Clark Evans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Best answer gets free admission to the spring game.:smile2:

Question:

None. That's a job for mere mortals.

When Clark Evans wants to screw something, light bulbs need not apply.

mike tyson may want to eat lennox lewis's children but clark evans DID IT

Last edited:
Question:

Two eyes...Clark Evans glares at the light bulbs and they change themselves in fear of dissapointing him after they went out.

I just found out that Clark Evans once taught a German Shepherd to bark in Spanish.

This is not the dog, but it's a slow day and I'm bored.
This dog isn't even worthy of being trained by Clark Evans.

[video=youtube;PgOIlQXBWHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgOIlQXBWHQ[/video]

If John Wayne was alive, he would be Clark Evans' sidekick.

Clint Eastwood watches Clark Evans movies.

:yeahthat:

Most folks, even in hippy dippy liberal freakville, do support the football team. There are, I'm certain, a good number of people in places like Lincoln, Ann Arbor, Tallahassee, Norman, etc. who just don't like football. These people are what we call "freaks". They should go bowling with Obama.

The people in Lincoln who do not like football can just ship up interstate 80 to Omaha.

and the corn and the pig **** geysers and larry the cable guy :puke:

Not a big larry the cable guy fan myself. I wouldn't send some of the imbecilic morons out to Colorado. They would most likely just become the regular breed of "permanent tourists," that invaded your state much like Californicators.

Back