What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predictions for RMS

So first he writes:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Subject: Not a big deal IMO[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Posted by: LoFasZz on Fri Jun 8 2012 3:31:12 PM[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Message:He's guilty of being in a girls room wanting to have sex with her?

Unless it comes out he raped her then not a big deal at all
[/FONT]

Then after being called out by other ram fans he writes:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Subject: How?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Posted by: LoFasZz on Fri Jun 8 2012 3:59:29 PM[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Message:From what it sounds like all he did was ask if he could have sex with
her. Who hasn't done that?

Unless he was being stubborn and adamant and wouldn't accept her
NO then I don't see it as a problem.

No where does it say he assaulted her
[/FONT]

The article states this:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]Another ZTA member claims, according to the report, that Elliot entered the bathroom. He then, “… placed his hand up her skirt and touched her on the buttocks,” the police report stated.

gasm......please give it a rest. CSU isn't infallible.

Slider, do you ever take advice on how to get laid from your brother? If so, I would suggest ignoring it. :lol:

I already miss him. I know you are not supposed to feed a troll, but this one was fun.

Trespassing in a sorority and going from room to room asking for sex... who hasn't done that?

Trespassing in a sorority and going from room to room asking for sex... who hasn't done that?
dude did it all wrong. Should have led with the tried and true "I'm on the football team..."

Oh wait, nevermind, this is CSU. Nobody gives a **** about the team. :lol:

dude did it all wrong. Should have led with the tried and true "I'm on the football team..."

Oh wait, nevermind, this is CSU. Nobody gives a **** about the team. :lol:

Actually had he said that she probably would have thought he was going to beat her senselessly.

First of all Idk how this thread has reached 43 pages... wasted on CSU.

Second OMFGasm, If you were on here 4 years ago after Hawk had us in the Independence bowl and had brought in a top 15 recruiting class, ya we would have had our gold colored glasses on and been acting like "elitists" The times have changed, our expectations have changed, and outlook on our football program has become more realistic. Having said that, we will still own you this year in the Rocky Mountain Snoozefest. I truly would like to end this series. for good. Or make it a rotation between some regional teams. You all hate the buffs, we hate this game. No reason to play it anymore. When CSU can sniff the top 50 in college football then we can restart this series, but I honestly don't see it happening.

Ram fans should be very scared of the future and what it holds for your football program. The powers are realigning, and the landscape is about to change in a way that will make your program one of the outsiders. One of the have-nots. When the big 4 go to 16 team super conferences, the NCAA will no longer hold the power. Those 64 teams will be the only ones that the nation at large will be interested in. Schools like CSU are about to lose out in a big way. I think Captain Jack sees this and knows this, and is doing all he can to market CSU to somebody, anybody that needs another team. I wish you all luck but you have too much ground to make up before you are relevant again. Your fans just do not care as a whole.

As far as basketball, ya you beat us this year, ya we both have excuses. You didnt have your best player and we missed a season high in free throws. I am ecstatic about this rivalry on the hardwood developing. I cant wait for you all to see a true college basketball atmosphere when you visit coors this year. This is the area that CSU should focus. They should put all their energy into becoming a top basketball power. Then, you can hope to become a kansas type school and matter to a conference because of your basketball, not your football. I do not see us losing either the basketball game or the football game this year. You all can have volleyball for now.

Sorry to say it but the clock is ticking towards midnight on the lambs. Makes sense you all have reincorporated your pumpkin color into the special uniforms.

BTW because I love watching this, here is what will happen at SAF at Mile High on September 2nd. (hopefully in prime-time on ESPN)
my-movie(1).jpg

Last edited:
Are there going to be any players left on CSU's defense by the time we play the RMS?

Are there going to be any players left on CSU's defense by the time we play the RMS?

We need to officially end it with the RMS crap. They don't belong on the field with us (in a lot of ways) and we need to make that abundantly clear.

From now on please refer to it as the RMB, the Rocky Mountain Beatdown. The only way we get rid of this stupid series is to make the sheep wish they didn't have to play it. Turn it into a bodybag game that is an embarassment to them and we will be on our way to leaving them behind.

We need to officially end it with the RMS crap. They don't belong on the field with us (in a lot of ways) and we need to make that abundantly clear.

From now on please refer to it as the RMB, the Rocky Mountain Beatdown. The only way we get rid of this stupid series is to make the sheep wish they didn't have to play it. Turn it into a bodybag game that is an embarassment to them and we will be on our way to leaving them behind.

If Mile High allowed signs in this would make for some good entertainment.

Well this is a cute little string....

Lambnation

Lambnation

I saw those and almost LMFAO.

The CU game is their superbowl. Their fans look forward to it all year essentially talking about nothing else and the players know it is the game. Win and no matter how pathetic the rest of the season is they are a success, lose and nobody cares about what else you do anyways. Their coaches focus on the CU game, the players focus on the CU game, they give it everything they have. To further illustrate this look at how they have done in the game following the CU game over the years. No matter how the CU game turned out they have had terrible games the week following. They are a completely spent football team physically and emotionally.

Tini', the other day you got into a discussion with somebody about who had the best weed, Boulder or Ft. Collins. Looking at sheepnation I am convinced that if you are a CSU fan you don't need weed or any other drug.

Just being a sheep fan apparently causes people to see things that aren't there (donations to pay for a new stadium, fans who would actually pay to go there if they built it), to have no sense of time and place (ignore over 100 years of pathetic football and being in the MWC), to have an irrational optimism (getting an invitation to the Big 12 or even the PAC 12,) and to not be able to distinguish fantasy from reality (Coach McElwain is going to bring them a nationally ranked program.) It does also have some nasty side effects. They tend to have a lot of paranoia (they are all looking at us and laughing,) and an inferiority complex. They also have a hard time making and keeping friends as illustrated by their attendance figures.

I would be interested (in the name of science) to read others observations of the effects of this drug called sheepfandom.

Mtn, please make another 2500 word post about CSU. It will definitely prove how insignificant they are in your eyes.

Back