What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predictions for RMS

Be nice and try to be helpful.

OMFG, I have not seen the clinical data and I don't know what you have to work with. So, alas, I can't give you a feasibility report. However, this does look promising.

http://www.sooperarticles.com/healt...-inches-how-make-penis-grow-bigger-45551.html

http://www.penisadvantage.com/indexold.php?hop=salmarana
Well I guess I wasn't up to date with the information, but last I checked last year Fort Collins was the least obese. Forgive me for not checking this information every week.

Also I lol @ you insulting me for saying a typical classless CSU fan. Hilariously hypocritical. I haven't insulted anyone on here and I have people in here speculating on my d1ck size. Are you guys 12 years old? I haven't heard the magnifying glass joke since 3rd grade.

So CU fans are classless immature kids? Well...I already knew that.

You are absolutely pathetic Buffnik

Last edited:
Well I guess I wasn't up to date with the information, but last I checked last year Fort Collins was the least obese. Forgive me for not checking this information every week.

Also I lol @ you insulting me for saying a typical classless CSU fan. Hilariously hypocritical. I haven't insulted anyone on here and I have people in here speculating on my d1ck size. Are you guys 12 years old? I haven't heard the magnifying glass joke since 3rd grade.

False and innexcusable, time to bring out the Nikstick again.

We lost almost all of our ridiculous trolls when we left the Big 12 behind. Now we have an OOC troll trying to make up for all of them.

We lost almost all of our ridiculous trolls when we left the Big 12 behind. Now we have an OOC troll trying to make up for all of them.
I would say someone who is probably 50 years old and starts pulling dick size arguments over the internet is just that. Pathetic. Especially when he calls me out for being 'classless'

I wouldn't expect anything more from a typical hypocritical CU fan though

Last edited:

"Absolutely"seems a little hyperbolic, but only a little.

I would say someone who is probably 50 years old and starts pulling dick size arguments over the internet is just that. Pathetic. Especially when he calls me out for being 'classless'

653358.jpg

Future Ram Cheerleader

:doh:

Serious question? Why isn't this asshole banned yet? All true trolls need to be banned. Saul, Charlie, etc were all fans that could talk some **** but for the most part were good guys. This guy is the worst troll that I can think of since I became a member. His **** is tiresome - ban this ****er.

Serious question? Why isn't this asshole banned yet? All true trolls need to be banned. Saul, Charlie, etc were all fans that could talk some **** but for the most part were good guys. This guy is the worst troll that I can think of since I became a member. His **** is tiresome - ban this ****er.

It's been decided that it's more fun to toy with him than ban him.

Wow. Really hit a nerve with that liitle dick joke.

Derp. Retard. etc... etc... ad nauseum...

Re-read my post. Where was the insult?

I did, however, see a personal attack in your post. That's a violation of the AllBuffs terms of service.

haha. the Ram fan who made this really tried to do homage to the trailer. Which mean it was mostly about CU being the bad ass who kicked the **** out of the Rams. :lol:

Historic rivals my ass.

The only thing history proves is expect another showing of around 16,000 lamb fans to pack the stadium. Leaving another 15,000 tickets unsold.

Back