What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predictions for RMS

I'm feeling mostly worn out thinking about this game, talking about this, arguing about this game.

Ready for it to be over tomorrow so we can move on with football season

I guess we know why you are so worn out.

Yes? What does that have to do with anything?

I am worn out, that doesn't mean I don't look at what is posted around the web.

Besides that, the crazy CSU posts are giving me a second wind.

Bonus points if he is caught laughing on camera.
If he doesn't win, btw, I'm gonna consider saying he's done here. No excuse to lose this game. Barely an excuse to barely win this game.

But ya, this is the game where CU ends the series (I hope).

557485_10152076166895384_255414002_n.jpg

:wtf:

At least the male CU cheerleader got the better end of the deal on that one.

Damn it, I said it last year and I will say it again this year, bring back the old Chip costume! The one that looks like a Buffalo not Mickey Mouse.

Last edited:
Damn it, I said it last year and I will say it again this year, Bring back the old Chip Costume! The one that looks like a Buffalo not Mickey Mouse.

You also want to get rid of the italics on the logo too? If so, good call.

Everything I read from CU points towards a much improved team. I will be very disappointed if that is not the case on Saturday.

Has anybody read much about Little Brother (other than the crap on RN)? Do they feel Grayson will break out this year? Is MacElwain talking about how pleased he is?

This is a CAREER game for Jon Embree. If he loses this game, it will be one of those moments some people step back an seriously consider whether he is the right man for the job.

To eliminate doubt, Jon has to win this game.

A CU loss = meltdown.

Everything I read from CU points towards a much improved team. I will be very disappointed if that is not the case on Saturday.

Has anybody read much about Little Brother (other than the crap on RN)? Do they feel Grayson will break out this year? Is MacElwain talking about how pleased he is?

I've heard sparkles a few times on the radio. For the most part he talks about lack of size on the team on both sides of the ball. Talks a nice about all his players but I get the impression that he is not impressed with the talent.

^^^I don't think CU has to worry much. CSU was AWFUL last year, and has doen little to improve...and they are breaking in new systems to boot. Capriglio and the Center are decent OL, and Nwoke is a decent back, but their rushing game plays into CU's strength the LB's. The DL may be young but their are many big bodies to fill the gaps and the LB's will contain the run. Their QB is nothing to fear, so if CSU can't run, whihc they can't, CU wins.

CSU's D was awful last year and they lost their two best defenders to suspension. I doubt they slow CU much even with a new QB and a depleted WR corps.

^^^I don't think CU has to worry much. CSU was AWFUL last year, and has doen little to improve...and they are breaking in new systems to boot. Capriglio and the Center are decent OL, and Nwoke is a decent back, but their rushing game plays into CU's strength the LB's. The DL may be young but their are many big bodies to fill the gaps and the LB's will contain the run. Their QB is nothing to fear, so if CSU can't run, whihc they can't, CU wins.

CSU's D was awful last year and they lost their two best defenders to suspension. I doubt they slow CU much even with a new QB and a depleted WR corps.

My thoughts as well, I still get nervous though, I can't even imagine if we lost this game.

I'm hoping that this game shows just how big a difference Coach Blaken has made on the team. If we are big, hard and pushing the lammies around it will be mostly because of him.

I'm hoping that this game shows just how big a difference Coach Blaken has made on the team. If we are big, hard and pushing the lammies around it will be mostly because of him.

That might make for some interesting camera angles, and booth discussion.

Thank God I didn't see this one this morning. I would have owed someone a new TV. The only way to salvage a 'winning' out of that cluster is to have Chip go hunter/bear costume on that cheerleader and then do a bull dance around the backyard for all the housewives and schoolkids to see as they start their days. FFS what is up with this forced unity BS during the pre-game build up? Next week, whatever - have both teams do a benefit for threatened Haitian spider monkeys so that everyone can feel all warm and fuzzy about state unity. For the next 24 hours, if I see you wearing green and gold I will assume you are gasm in disguise and speak slowly while spelling basic words for you and asking questions about animal husbandry.

My thoughts as well, I still get nervous though, I can't even imagine if we lost this game.

Me too. I'll get way less nervous if we come out and put a couple TD lead in early. I think the only way CSU wins this game is if they score enough early/hold us scoreless early so that they can wear down our front 7 with Nwoke and their Oline. If we can get out to a quick lead, then it will make them throw the ball and I really think they don't want to do that.

So I go over the GoatNation to see the drooling banal banter and what is the first thread? Lamenting the fact Bradlee Van Punk wants to keep Hughes...and goat fans are turning on their hero. One guy said BVP got laid in the tunnel and that is why he had an affinity for Hughes...all I could think was BVP getting some in the tunnel? What was the guy's name?

So I go over the GoatNation to see the drooling banal banter and what is the first thread? Lamenting the fact Bradlee Van Punk wants to keep Hughes...and goat fans are turning on their hero. One guy said BVP got laid in the tunnel and that is why he had an affinity for Hughes...all I could think was BVP getting some in the tunnel? What was the guy's name?

It was a sheep

sheepdate.jpg

Back