What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pregame Thread: CU v Oregon State, 1pm MT kickoff, P12N

I think we are in trouble against WSU. Yikes, yikes, yikes! This defense needs to put guys on an island to succeed, and the remaining CBs have struggled big time.

You are highlighting an important point that hasn't been talked about. We keep complimenting the front seven for how great they have been so far this year while saying the DB's are "going through growing pains" and "they are young". This defense is designed to stop the run at a fault, and that fault is putting the DBs on an island. It has worked to an extent, but it is also covering up for known faults that *might* still be there.

Defense should be able to get pressure. Beavs giving up a ton of sacks. Pressure the QB and stop the run. Should be over early.

The OSU number is bad, but I am shocked to see ASU at #2. It seemed like we were in the backfield all second half of that game.

The OSU number is bad, but I am shocked to see ASU at #2. It seemed like we were in the backfield all second half of that game.

Wouldn't you still be shocked at how well the OL played in the ASU game given how ready CU fans appear to want to run OL coach Adams out of town.

Getting the offense going again would have to be the #1 focus for the Buffs this week. It has to happen before CU goes to Tucson next Friday then finish with WSU & Utah at home while we don't know what Cal team might show up in the season finale.

What's the word on QB for the Beavs? Luton appears to still be a no go and Blount got a concussion last week.
Either one of them going to go?

Kinda thought so, had some inside intel that it might be, but hadn't seen anything in print.
Interesting story - back when we were stationed in Washington, my twins played Pee-wee football with Jack Colletto. He was a year older, but a nice enough kid. Derek (my kid) was the backup QB to Jack those two years.

OSU is 128th in scoring defense...if we don't put up a ton of points I will be disappointed. They are 73rd in scoring offense. They are not a good team and if they come out focused this game should be over middle or end of the 3rd. Fingers crossed!
This game should be out of reach in the 1st quarter. CU is superior athletically to OSU....Buffs rolllllllllll EARLY and OFTEN

Back