What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PSU AD charged with perjury, ex-DC indicted on felony sex crimes against minors

Ater previously announcing they´d only allow questions about the Nebraska game, Penn State has now cancelled Paterno´s weekly press conference 30 minutes before it was scheduled to start.

Signed, Jerry Sandusky.

Too soon?

I thought this joke was implied in my posts. You know..hiding in plain sight. Saying you care about children, trying to help them, saying you love them, all in public. I think Snow saw what I was doing.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

I thought this joke was implied in my posts. You know..hiding in plain sight. Saying you care about children, trying to help them, saying you love them, all in public. I think Snow saw what I was doing.

Yes, I thought you put it out there sufficiently. However, in the future if you want to make sure your message is heard, you might follow Fight CU's lead.

9th victim comes forward
MONTOURSVILLE, Pa. (AP) - A state police criminal investigator says another potential victim has contacted authorities in the child sexual abuse investigation of former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky.

Lt. David Young, who commands the criminal investigation section at the Montoursville-based station, said Tuesday the man, now an adult, contacted the department on Sunday after seeing media accounts of Sandusky's arrest.

Young says investigators took a statement from him and forwarded it to the Rockview station.

The new victim was first reported by The Patriot-News of Harrisburg, which said the man is in his 20s, knew Sandusky from The Second Mile charity and had never told his parents or authorities about the alleged incidents from about a decade ago.
Young isn't releasing details about what the man claims occurred.
http://www.abc27.com/story/15987205/possible-9th-victim-contacts-cops-in-sandusky-case

Last edited:

I think everybody saw what you were doing....I was just taking the joke to it's next, obvious, crass step.

Yes, I thought you put it out there sufficiently. However, in the future if you want to make sure your message is heard, you might follow Fight CU's lead.

Blantant, obvious, literal, boring?

I think everybody saw what you were doing....I was just taking the joke to it's next, obvious, crass step.

That's what I'm saying though. It didn't need to go to the step you brought it because I was already implying it. You basically just explained or repeated it.

Blantant, obvious, literal, boring?

I don't know. He simultaneously expressed both the literal and figurative use of "cocksucker" so that was kind of clever.

That's what I'm saying though. It didn't need to go to the step you brought it because I was already implying it. You basically just explained or repeated it.

You're right, nobody ever piles on around here, AB is a world of literary subtelty and nuance, where things are better left unsaid. I'll try to do better next time.

You're right, nobody ever piles on around here, AB is a world of literary subtelty and nuance, where things are better left unsaid. I'll try to do better next time.

a word unspoken
the joke drifted through the nets
dply bowed his head

Ater previously announcing they´d only allow questions about the Nebraska game, Penn State has now cancelled Paterno´s weekly press conference 30 minutes before it was scheduled to start.
. Exactly why I have my doubts that he'll even coach against Nebraska. Certainly no other coach in this situation would coach this game - I'm sure there's a massive divide in the PSU admin on whether to allow him to coach the game. I tend to think it won't end up happening, far too much of a tragically toxic situation

Even though I don't give a damn about Penn State (and never have), this **** makes me embarrassed to be a Pennsylvanian...

DA that looked into 98 incident and didn't prosecute has been missing for 7 years and presumed dead

Prosecutor Ray Gricar wasn’t one to be intimidated by high-profile cases.

He didn’t dabble in politics or enjoy limelight.

Gricar, who went missing in 2005 and declared dead in July, was an introverted man who affiliated himself with few and wasn’t easily swayed by others.

“He was a very kind of private but independent guy,” said Bob Buehner, the Montour County district attorney. “He didn’t belong to a lot of organizations. I would say he was fiercely independent.”

That’s actually been one major roadblock for investigators in his missing-persons case: It’s hard to get inside his head.

The state attorney general’s office says Gricar is the one who made the decision not to prosecute Jerry Sandusky in 1998, when two kids reported that Sandusky washed them during a shower.

Gricar was also the county’s top prosecutor when many of the other inappropriate acts were alleged to have happened. But before the allegations brought by a boy in Clinton County in 2009, the 23-page grand jury presentment says police were only ever notified once: in 1998.

According to those who were present during that investigation, Gricar seemed to be the one who made the decision not to prosecute.

We’ll probably never know why.

Gricar disappeared April 15, 2005, after taking a day off work to drive to Lewisburg. His disappearance has been the subject of a lot of speculation.

His laptop hard drive, which was found dumped in the Susquehanna River near where his car was parked in Lewisburg, was too badly damaged by water to be read.

What information on that computer was destroyed is left to conjecture.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/11/former_centre_county_da_ray_g.html

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. — Buffalo Bills safety Bryan Scott is saddened, shocked and sickened upon learning one of his former Penn State coaches has been accused of sexually abusing young boys.

Scott told The Associated Press on Monday he has a difficult time believing former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky allegedly preyed on boys he met through The Second Mile charity the coach founded.

Scott hopes the allegations are false. If true, then the nine-year NFL veteran says he'll pray for the victims and their families because what's being alleged is "just bad."
Sandusky coached Scott during his freshman season in 1999. Scott was familiar with the charity and called it "a great program."

In 1999, Scott was also roommates with Sandusky's son, Jon. In speaking with mutual friends, Scott says he's learned that Jon Sandusky is "completely devastated" by the allegations.

http://online.wsj.com/article/AP3dad6a75bbf54198b7f53850097b9ddb.html

Back