What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruits say, Nebraska fans are the most annoying on twitter

I guess with Trump in the WH, Nebraska folks have taken Twitter to a new level. What is there to do in that state?

I'm confused...I don't understand how the classiest fans in college football (just ask them) could be annoying recruits with tweets.

I'm hoping that as a CU alum 'holic meant, "Nubs are the" worst!
Oh, and...
**** Bailer!!! There was tremendous under-representation in that poll on their behalf. I'm sure they paid someone to edit them out of it.

i know it's hard to believe for the young people today that red sansabelt slacks aren't cool? even retro kitsch has skipped that.....

Notice the top two most annoying fan bases are schools (Nebraska and Tennessee) were they think they are a true blue blood, but everyone else knows better.

Guys, guys. This is obviously an Iowa fan disguised as a Nebraska fan. No way the classiest fans in America would do such a thing.

There have been many instances this year where Nebraska fans and Oregon fans have been having a pissing match while tagging the recruit, I'm not even a recruit and I find that annoying.

Not sure that means what you think it means.

Meh:
Indifference; to be used when one simply does not care.
A: What do you want for dinner?
B: Meh.

What were your Corncob pinkshirts ranked in 2016? I don't care? Pretty sure you all care about little else.

Welcome back, did hell freeze over? What was the final ranking for the season?

meh ... give Surveyor some credit ... at least he showed up (eventually).

you write like 8 words and you screw up worse vs. worst. next time, when making fun of the enemy, try not to give 'em any ammo!

For some unknown reason ... I suddenly want a bratwurst really bad.

He tweeted this because a bunch of Huskers fans were tweeting him about how much competition is at USC. A good reminder to let the coaches do the recruiting and counter-recruiting ^_^

Speaking of pathetic Fusker douchebags on Twitter, some Fusker fan was still tweeting Cotton yesterday to join Nebraska even after he had announced his final two.

Back