What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruits say, Nebraska fans are the most annoying on twitter

I'm just happy that me and my fellow Nebraska fans are consistently bouncing around in the space between the ears of some on this board.

GBR!
Oh hey ****stain. Did you finally get out of the house the other day? It was Temperature Tuesday at Runza after all so I'm sure that you were excited that you got to ride in the back of Mommy's 96 Bonneville. It must look really snazzy with the new Fusker plates on it. Maybe next time she'll let you ride in the front seat, once she cleans up the glass shards from the broken light bulb that she used to smoke meth. We wouldn't want you to cut yourself.

I like the new angry Surveyor Troll. It bothers him that he can't be the Concern Troll anymore. That pleases me.
Cause he lives rent free in your head! Good one, right! BURN! High five! Chortle, chortle...meth.

Osborg.0.jpg

The quick answer is "no", Riley would not survive a 5-7 season.

There's not a lot of wiggle room there, either. Oregon, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Iowa and Penn State are all nearly certain losses. Northwestern and Minnesota will decide the fuskers bowl fate.

Idk about them apples. I'm someone who can't live without Internet and, as a result, I've gotten pretty accustomed to spotting clickbait. This is bleacherreport, not just some local newspaper desperate for hits.

Nebraska is basing all of their hopes on a QB whose previous experience at Tulane sucked. He looked solid in the Spring game confirming that he can make some throws when there is no danger of getting hit. But behind a bad OL, with no running game? Yikes!

tOSU, Wisconsin, and PSU are all 100% losses. Oregon on the road is brutal now that they care about defense. @Purdue and @Minnesota aren't gimmes enough and NW at home could be a challenge. And Iowa manball's Nebraska's weak trenches too easily. I think 6 losses is more likely than 10 wins *_^

It's hard to find many wins past six in their schedule this year.

I'm sure surveyor is out betting his life savings on the over.

That's a tough schedule for the Corn. Oregon still has talent and with a new coach lighting a fire under them, that trip to Eugene could be rough plus the Ducks probably are still miffed about giving away that game in Lincoln last year.

One of those "clickbait" articles mentioned new QB, new RB, new top WR, top three tacklers, and leading sackmaster. And that article said a ceiling of nine games and possibly a 6-6 season. Guess Dr. Tom knew better when the Nubs were the only Big 12 school that didn't want eight conference games when the conference formed. And the B1G just went to nine conference games last season. Guess no more padding the W-L record for the Corn.

Back