What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruits say, Nebraska fans are the most annoying on twitter

Here is my submission for the Nebraska state Flag

meth-crystal-and-pipe.jpg

Nebraska really needs a new flag. It's easy to recognize Colorado and Texas' flags due to their simplicity.

My favorite is the politicians in this godforsaken state who are concerned about the cost of designing a new flag. This is the same state that issues new license plates every four years. Now they are concerned about being wasteful? I'm glad that they finally drew the line somewhere. ****ing idiots.

My favorite is the politicians in this godforsaken state who are concerned about the cost of designing a new flag. This is the same state that issues new license plates every four years. Now they are concerned about being wasteful? I'm glad that they finally drew the line somewhere. ****ing idiots.
This post is so full of alternative facts and bull****!
I can't even come to correct it.
So carry on!

This post is so full of alternative facts and bull****!
I can't even come to correct it.
So carry on!
Oh I'm sorry. Apparently you weren't aware that Nebraska issues new license plates every few years and forces everyone to buy new plates. Mommy probably pays for the registration and you are too dumb to notice. I'm sure you weren't one of the asshats who was whining about the newest "Sower" plates having Michigan colors either or that the sower had to be changed because the first iteration made him look like he had a giant dick (that must be your "alternative fact"). You are probably one of the incredibly creative toolbags in this state who has to come up with some ****ed up variation of Fusker or Go Big Period Blood Stain to put down on your University of Nebraska vanity plate application. Yes for you, your license plates don't change. That is unless you need replacements for them when they corrode because you jerk off on them too much. Or you got plates that mentioned Solich or Pelini and now look like an even bigger toolbag (if that is even possible). For the rest of the population in this godforsanken state, we have to buy new plates regularly and unnecessarily.

Oh I'm sorry. Apparently you weren't aware that Nebraska issues new license plates every few years and forces everyone to buy new plates. Mommy probably pays for the registration and you are too dumb to notice. I'm sure you weren't one of the asshats who was whining about the newest "Sower" plates having Michigan colors either or that the sower had to be changed because the first iteration made him look like he had a giant dick (that must be your "alternative fact"). You are probably one of the incredibly creative toolbags in this state who has to come up with some ****ed up variation of Fusker or Go Big Period Blood Stain to put down on your University of Nebraska vanity plate application. Yes for you, your license plates don't change. That is unless you need replacements for them when they corrode because you jerk off on them too much. Or you got plates that mentioned Solich or Pelini and now look like an even bigger toolbag (if that is even possible). For the rest of the population in this godforsanken state, we have to buy new plates regularly and unnecessarily.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm seeing more alternative facts than even Sean Spicer can speak of. Nice try there.

You're the kind of person I want to be friends with.

Didn't know where to put it but Nebraska wr coach who got his third dui a few months ago was able to plead to 30 days house arrest so he can coach spring practices. Supposed to minimum one year jail and can get out after 6 months.

Didn't know where to put it but Nebraska wr coach who got his third dui a few months ago was able to plead to 30 days house arrest so he can coach spring practices. Supposed to minimum one year jail and can get out after 6 months.
He sounds like a saint for a Nebraska coach. Give him an extension!

He's their best recruiter.

Yeah he won't do jail time in this state unless he kills someone.

While we are on the topic of ridiculous bull****, that assclown Buffsurveyor will be getting new plates and look at how atrocious they are:IMG_0242.JPG

I'm just happy that me and my fellow Nebraska fans are consistently bouncing around in the space between the ears of some on this board.

GBR!

Back