What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruits say, Nebraska fans are the most annoying on twitter

“Enjoy Nebraska! Take a leisurely stroll down the North Platte River. Take in the beauty of Scott’s Bluff. Enjoy a fun day with the family shucking corn! Ladies, spend a joyous day at the International Quilt Study Center And Museum. And gents, what could be better than a day at the Lester F. Larsen Tractor Museum? Yes folks, it doesn’t get any better than this. Discover why the settlers continued westward. Nebraska. It blows.”

Last edited:
“Enjoy Nebraska! Take a leisurely stroll down the North Platte River. Take in the beauty of Scott’s Bluff. Enjoy a fun day with the family shucking corn! Ladies, spend a joyous day at the International Quilt Study Center And Museum. And gents, what could be better than a day at the Lester F. Larsen Tractor Museum? Yes folks, it doesn’t get any better than this. Discover why the settlers continued westward. Nebraska. It blows.”

And then there's this:

Building2Website.jpg

First time I saw that sucker while approaching from the east ... I thought I was hallucinating and seeing the Ark of the Covenant. blown up x1000. :eek:

Last edited:
And then there's this:

Building2Website.jpg

First time I saw that sucker while approaching from the east ... I thought I was hallucinating and seeing the Ark of the Covenant. blown up x1000.
I actually considered that. But I figured those visiting ‘braska would turn around and leave before they made it that far.

the Bill Clinton quote on their website seems like a partial quote:
"This is a fantastic place"
should be followed by
"to meet skeezy I-80 lot lizards."
or
"to take your sided-side-side piece and not run into anyone you know."
or
"to put in your rearview mirror."

Any of those, or combination of those would work.

tumblr_lmhqmjWjPk1qz99fl.jpg

the Bill Clinton quote on their website seems like a partial quote:
"This is a fantastic place"
should be followed by
"to meet skeezy I-80 lot lizards."
or
"to take your sided-side-side piece and not run into anyone you know."
or
"to put in your rearview mirror."

Any of those, or combination of those would work.

tumblr_lmhqmjWjPk1qz99fl.jpg
My Tuesday morning seems to be off to a reasonably good start.

You know my ****ty hometown of Scottsbluff? I'm so sorry you know about it..

Did anyone else notice the spelling error on the title of this thread?

I believe its supposed to read: "Recruits say, Nebraska fans are the most annoying creatures ever"

Are you watching this NIU v Western MI game tonight? These guys are TOUGH. Maybe one of their coaches are available to take a flyer on Lincoln?

Or even better, an AD / HC combo! A boy can dream, no?
Looks, CU needs new coaches too. Better put CU's name in the hat.

Can’t wait to see his reply

Attachments

• DF14D7A0-D2F0-4B3D-A607-9D2D1600136C.jpeg
    DF14D7A0-D2F0-4B3D-A607-9D2D1600136C.jpeg
    409.8 KB · Views: 52
Back