What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruits say, Nebraska fans are the most annoying on twitter

yeah, that ONE player (senior) that was drafted last year sure put a dent in the upcoming senior class numbers.
Really. Going to the NFL? Alternative facts or what?

I like Riley and I think he'll be better than Pelini. But I also think if you aren't cheating in Lincoln big time, you fall further behind. They have zero access to local talent and they no longer have the national brand that Osborn cheated his way into. Riley could have his work cut out to get to 7-8 wins often, as he's not a cheater.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/footba...cle_b5e3694a-b523-59e9-8d03-09e500ce6c25.html

“That job is a lot worse than it was a few years ago, and no one in the administration seems to recognize it,” said one anonymous coach to Athlon.

“Bob Diaco is a huge risk with a huge upside,” an anonymous coach said. “He’s a guru more than a coach. When Notre Dame could put top-level talent out there he could play the mind games and be all rah-rah, but this isn’t that kind of environment. Some players might buy in, but they’re simply not good right now.

@BuffSurveyor
garbage.jpg

#CUFANSMOSTUNINFORMED

#MEH
Pretty sure the quotes in reference came from an Athlon article. Pretty well-known sports magazine, so I'd say this is an example of CU fans being very well informed about the hot garbage that is the Nebraska football program. Back to your meth pipe and cow **** infested cave.

Pretty sure the quotes in reference came from an Athlon article. Pretty well-known sports magazine, so I'd say this is an example of CU fans being very well informed about the hot garbage that is the Nebraska football program. Back to your meth pipe and cow **** infested cave.
Ignore him, he's going allcaps screamy panicky. He knows it's going to ****.

He's right. In the B10W, you have Wisconsin, Iowa, Northwestern, Minnesota, Nebraska, Purdue and Illinois- in that order. The fuskers might get lucky and get a few games at home, but they're staring down the barrel of a 2-1 OOC and a 3-6 conference record - or worse.
They have both Illinois and Purdue on the road. I wouldn't be shocked if they lost one or both of those games.

He's right. In the B10W, you have Wisconsin, Iowa, Northwestern, Minnesota, Nebraska, Purdue and Illinois- in that order. The fuskers might get lucky and get a few games at home, but they're staring down the barrel of a 2-1 OOC and a 3-6 conference record - or worse.
They have both Illinois and Purdue on the road. I wouldn't be shocked if they lost one or both of those games.

I hope they have flood insurance downstream from Nebraska since the Husker fan tears will be in abundance this year.

I think Minnesota is a program on the rise.

The scary issue for Minnesota in year 1 is that their OL was badly depleted in the Spring. They graduated a few starters from last year and then a projected starter transferred leaving them with only 10 in the group. Then a few guys either had surgery or were recovering from surgery so they had only 6 OL available for their Spring game which I'm sure was vanilla AF. The injured players are supposed to be mostly ready for the season but they still lack depth and experience pretty badly.

Going forward tho, Fleck is recruiting like we hoped he would be and the team is definitely on the rise. I also like the Brohm hire for Purdue and think Blough is going to put up TDs all year and all game long against Nebraska.

The Nubs are being underrated this season...suppose that Tulane transfer QB is for real.

Back