What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruits say, Nebraska fans are the most annoying on twitter

Without what happened at UCF, Nebraska would wallow in crap for another 10 years, whether or not Frost actually came. They are getting some pretty decent kids to consider Nebraska from all over the country, so flipping the roster might be possible, and success might be possible, However, once all these recruits from the Southeast part of the country spend 1 real week in Lincoln freezing their nuts off, and sitting on their hands doing absolutely nothing, the little buzz from UCF will wear off.

However folks, we have the 2nd best Collegiate Stadium experience in the country, in the most beautiful city in America, with a Billion Dollar View, and what I feel is going to be a pretty darn good team this year and next, so we have to support these boys and pack the stadium every game!!! Also, the 2019 Husker Game cannot be allowed to have the Red Snakes from the East slither into town and put 20,000 in our seats!!! Do not sell your tickets.

It warms my heart that many of my UCF friends are finally getting to experience the classiest fans in 'murica. The whole "we are taking your coach" approach that cropped up on UCF fan boards and all that has happened since has really opened their eyes.

Without what happened at UCF, Nebraska would wallow in crap for another 10 years, whether or not Frost actually came. They are getting some pretty decent kids to consider Nebraska from all over the country, so flipping the roster might be possible, and success might be possible, However, once all these recruits from the Southeast part of the country spend 1 real week in Lincoln freezing their nuts off, and sitting on their hands doing absolutely nothing, the little buzz from UCF will wear off.

However folks, we have the 2nd best Collegiate Stadium experience in the country, in the most beautiful city in America, with a Billion Dollar View, and what I feel is going to be a pretty darn good team this year and next, so we have to support these boys and pack the stadium every game!!! Also, the 2019 Husker Game cannot be allowed to have the Red Snakes from the East slither into town and put 20,000 in our seats!!! Do not sell your tickets.
That drives me Nutz. Don't know how "fans" can sell tickets to the enemy and especially the fuskers.

Last edited:
dsc0084_0593-copy-copya.jpg

versus

151BOUSUB001.jpg

Nebraska is obviously planning to flip this roster in the next 2-3 years folks, so it appears we will be playing against a lot of Freshman and other younger players. Frost is so safe in his job that he is in a position to totally rebuild the team, rather than focus on just winning. If he runs out a really young team, then we better kick their butts in both of the games these next two years. He has improved the recruiting, but there is a long way to go, and as I have mentioned earlier, many of these kids are going to have a holy crap moment once they live in Lincoln for a while and wonder why they did not stay in Florida or other nicer states (all other states).

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/nebras...cle_4d58c312-fde3-5680-9ee5-66a06a174c06.html

“We’re gonna run that up-tempo offense we saw (at the spring game), and we’re gonna get the Blackshirts back to being Blackshirts. And that’s extremely important,” Moos said. “You’ve got Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh thinking, ‘We better put a little more into that Nebraska game coming up.’ And that’s the way we want it. They’re running a little bit scared right now. And they won’t admit it. We’ll leave that at that.”

full

Harbaugh and Meyer are absolutely shaking in their boots.

I’m not actually comparing Frost to Embree, but this is the same kind of bull**** we heard when Embree showed up here. “We are going to be a smash mouth offense and an aggressive, attacking defense”.

The hayseeds in Cozad eat this **** up.

Harbaugh and Meyer are absolutely shaking in their boots.

I’m not actually comparing Frost to Embree, but this is the same kind of bull**** we heard when Embree showed up here. “We are going to be a smash mouth offense and an aggressive, attacking defense”.

The hayseeds in Cozad eat this **** up.
I was just chatting about this with some people from the board. I admit I’m bummed the Huskers hired Frost - his trajectory is undeniable and he seems like he has the it factor. I do think he makes less sense in the B1G, but whatevs, Nebraska doesn’t deserve him.

That all said, Frost is kind of... lame. He’s already saying a bunch of weird stuff: they won’t yell at players (already a lie), calling out specific players for being fat, said that they didn’t come to Nebraska needing to rebuild but promptly took that back and said it will take time, blamed former administration for Nebraska’s struggles, talks trash about the former coaching staff, etc. Add in that he brought his entire staff with him and hired a former player with no coaching experience as the 10th assistant, Frost is doing a lot of things that could look really bad in hindsight.

I was just chatting about this with some people from the board. I admit I’m bummed the Huskers hired Frost - his trajectory is undeniable and he seems like he has the it factor. I do think he makes less sense in the B1G, but whatevs, Nebraska doesn’t deserve him.

That all said, Frost is kind of... lame. He’s already saying a bunch of weird stuff: they won’t yell at players (already a lie), calling out specific players for being fat, said that they didn’t come to Nebraska needing to rebuild but promptly took that back and said it will take time, blamed former administration for Nebraska’s struggles, talks trash about the former coaching staff, etc. Add in that he brought his entire staff with him and hired a former player with no coaching experience as the 10th assistant, Frost is doing a lot of things that could look really bad in hindsight.
On top of that, Frost's success as a coordinator came at Oregon with some ridiculously talented teams and his success as a HC came at small school UCF who also had ridiculous talent in the biggest football talent hotbed in the country. Nub fans think all that just transfers to Nebraska because.... Frost!

Back