What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ROAD TRIP - Roll Call - UMass

Hopefully, we have a great crowd on Saturday and it gives the guys a great energy boost.

I traveled to CU @ FSU, @ WVU and @ OSU before this game. This was the best trip of them all. Obviously finally traveling for a win was great, but it was the best trip of them all even before the game started. Knocking around Boston and the visit to Fenway for a great baseball game were awesome. Stopping by the Statue of Liberty on the way home on a beautiful clear day was the icing on the cake.

Great trip, I hope CU schedules something out east again soon.... How about UVA, Syracuce, Pitt or Penn St. or even UNC (this will create a rift in the household). Schedule it and East Coast Buffs will come!

Oh yeah, I got to see Rugged and Teats again. Great to see you guys again!

Great to see you and Hawt as well.

Worst.College.Atmosphere.Evar

Seriously, the "crowd" in Foxboro made the RMS seem like a LSU home game. I was embarrassed for both schools - UMass for being the home team whose fans were outnumbered by visitors from 3/4 of the way across the country, and CU for having to play in such a joke of a setting (not to dismiss the allsomeness of so many CU fans who were there, but that is a different discussion).

UMass sideline just prior to kickoff
UMass01.JPG

A couple of the CU sideline just prior to kickoff
UMass03.JPGUMass04.JPG

After the game
UMass05.JPGUMass06.JPGUMass07.JPG

and, just for good measure, representin' at Fenway Park
Jim02.JPGFenway01.JPGFenway03.JPG

UMass is doing the right thing by moving half their games back to campus.
I truly believe that if the game had been held in Amherst, we'd have lost. They would have had a full, or almost full, house and rockin' atmosphere. In Foxboro, it was like playing a football game in a mausoleum.

Also, I believe that one of the major reasons they are playing games in Foxboro is because they are/were doing renovations to their stadium in Amherst. I think they would do well to stay on campus - no one in Boston cares about college football anyway.

Back