What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown - News & Updates

CSU honestly should be picking up our scraps. That is how it is supposed to work. The fact is hasn't been that way, is a testament to how bad a shape CU has been in. Can't get out of this hole fast enough.

In related news, my wife told me that if Angelina Jolie decides she needs a break from Brad Pitt and wants to have a fling with me that she won't try to stop me.

Well, there is the old saying, "You can wish in one hand and crap in the other, then see which one fills up first."

It would be funny if the big 12 came out and says they aren't actually going to expand. "We looked, they all sucked, we Love the current grouping to determine one true champion and have decided not to expand, again, for now, maybe"

In related news, my wife told me that if Angelina Jolie decides she needs a break from Brad Pitt and wants to have a fling with me that she won't try to stop me.

So, the mwc thinks soooo much of csewe that they won't stop the lammies from leaving.

Getting dissed by your own conference. A new low in the annals of ncaa sports.

CSU honestly should be picking up our scraps. That is how it is supposed to work. The fact is hasn't been that way, is a testament to how bad a shape CU has been in. Can't get out of this hole fast enough.

I can't think of one recruit who has picked CSU over CU in years. As deep of a hole as we've been in, we haven't really had to compete with CSU except a time or two where there was a sibling already at CSU, etc.

So i host a CU csewww party every year and last year was a success with the whiteout, had all my CU friends (which sadly are low in numbers compared to csewww friends that show up like 10-1 ratio more people to talk sh** to) wear white. It's a home game this year so trying to plan the attire and what "color theme" to use this year...all black? Anybody hear anything yet on plans for the unis for this game?

So i host a CU csewww party every year and last year was a success with the whiteout, had all my CU friends (which sadly are low in numbers compared to csewww friends that show up like 10-1 ratio more people to talk sh** to) wear white. It's a home game this year so trying to plan the attire and what "color theme" to use this year...all black? Anybody hear anything yet on plans for the unis for this game?

Folsom Frenzy is apparently working on it. @StormTrooper or @FightCu1414 might be able to give you some insight.

I would say that your assumption is very much on the right track.

I would say that your assumption is very much on the right track.

Something like this would look really nice for the RMS.

USATSI_8922043-696x463.jpg

tumblr_nz8k9nKX0s1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Folsom Frenzy is apparently working on it. @StormTrooper or @FightCu1414 might be able to give you some insight.
@StormTrooper is involved with Folsom frenzy where I am not. They are doing some great things that's for sure. I could help you out with what jerseys they where though. Probably will know couple days into fall camp. I wouldn't mind a blackout. I know it's the first game of the year and we already have one, but that would look sweet.

@StormTrooper is involved with Folsom frenzy where I am not. They are doing some great things that's for sure. I could help you out with what jerseys they where though. Probably will know couple days into fall camp. I wouldn't mind a blackout. I know it's the first game of the year and we already have one, but that would look sweet.

Really want to see the Barnett style. Black/Black/Gold. Save the full black out for the UCLA game.

National TV, night game, against a rival... Definitely worth a blackout, IMO. Maybe the classic 62-36 look of all black unis with gold helmets.

Really want to see the Barnett style. Black/Black/Gold. Save the full black out for the UCLA game.
Totally agree uniform wise. I was referring to the crowd wearing all black. You really can't go wrong with any buffs color the crowd wears. Getting everyone in the loop again is key. Last year I had like six extra white CU T-shirts. And people that didn't get the memo I gave too. Have to have a similar result this year.

Totally agree uniform wise. I was referring to the crowd wearing all black. You really can't go wrong with any buffs color the crowd wears. Getting everyone in the loop again is key. Last year I had like six extra white CU T-shirts. And people that didn't get the memo I gave too. Have to have a similar result this year.

Agree then on all points. The crowd blackout is 1) easy for everyone to do 2) gets more students to the game 3) gets fans more rowdy. Perfect for primetime on ESPN.

Time to find new friends

So assuming that you had at least 5 Buff fans show up that means you had at least half the CSU fan base at your party.

I can tell you that the all-black uniforms will be reserved for a game at Folsom like they always are. The crowd is another matter.

Back