What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown - News & Updates

So assuming that you had at least 5 Buff fans show up that means you had at least half the CSU fan base at your party.
ccf3tao.gif

I can tell you that the all-black uniforms will be reserved for a game at Folsom like they always are. The crowd is another matter.

Yes...makes sense! I rather save the blackout games for bigger opponents at Folsom. UCLA, ASU, etc.
I could see them pulling out the all silver or the raider look though.

Yes...makes sense! I rather save the blackout games for bigger opponents at Folsom. UCLA, ASU, etc.
I could see them pulling out the all silver or the raider look though.
Getting colder with that theory. All I said was that the unis wouldn't be all black and that the crowd was independent of that decision.

Getting colder with that theory. All I said was that the unis wouldn't be all black and that the crowd was independent of that decision.

Then f_ _ng warm up the theory for us you jacka$$ .......haha just kidding . I think crowd blackouts look much better in Folsom than they would at mile High. I think the raider look wouldn't be bad.

Also Folsom Frenzy tweeted that there would be a summer announcement before the dress code announcement which will be later on. Any scoop on what it is?

Then f_ _ng warm up the theory for us you jacka$$ .......haha just kidding . I think crowd blackouts look much better in Folsom than they would at mile High. I think the raider look wouldn't be bad.

Also Folsom Frenzy tweeted that there would be a summer announcement before the dress code announcement which will be later on. Any scoop on what it is?

Now that I'm not allowed to talk about.

Time to find new friends
Just makes it all that more enjoyable when us Buff fans can sit back and enjoy the rest of the party and all the ewee fans are sulking....I enjoy it. The funny part about it is that none of them minus maybe one or two even care about the rest of the season...I don't get it. We usually have around 50-60 people....I'd say about 10 are my close CU fans...the rest are people I've known for a long time just decided to go to a sh** school.

It's a hint. All whites.
Ok I said I don't care about uniforms but then the all whites gets dropped. What's the deal with wanting to look like Wyoming? Makes me miss the powder blues and that is a something I never thought could happen.

Ok I said I don't care about uniforms but then the all whites gets dropped. What's the deal with wanting to look like Wyoming? Makes me miss the powder blues and that is a something I never thought could happen.
How does all white make you think of Wyoming?

How does all white make you think of Wyoming?
Wyoming has white away uniforms with white pants. The color scheme of their puke brown and yellow of their logo meshes so that from anywhere other than field level the cu all white and the Wyoming whites are indistinguishable. All whites are the new worst uniform in cu history.

Wyoming has white away uniforms with white pants. The color scheme of their puke brown and yellow of their logo meshes so that from anywhere other than field level the cu all white and the Wyoming whites are indistinguishable. All whites are the new worst uniform in cu history.
This has to be one of the dumbest comments in the history of uniform threads.

Back